Sign in to follow this  
kitnmitns

POPSUGAR Must Have January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpapsgirl View Post

I literally can't wait any longer. I'm DYING for a spoiler.

I don't even know if I necessarily want to know what's in the box, as much as I want a confirmation "Yes. This was better than last month" That's all I'm worried about! LOL 

• Like 1

Hahaha I always love looking at the "currently viewing" sidebar on the thread this time of month... goes from the normal "3 members, 2 guests" to "109 members, 111 guests" ..REFRESH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

Nothing on Instagram either. Waaaaah.

what hashtags do you che check?

Popsugarmusthave is the main one I check. The normal popsugar one ends up being crowded. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyC View Post

I don't even know if I necessarily want to know what's in the box, as much as I want a confirmation "Yes. This was better than last month" That's all I'm worried about! LOL

This is acctually my first box, but I was so disappointed with last months box.

They might surprise you!  I am usually among the last to get my PS boxes, but I was one of the first to get the LE box last month.  My January box isn't scheduled to arrive until Saturday - trying to decide if I want to go spoiler free this month. . .I'll never make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

Popsugarmusthave is the main one I check. The normal popsugar one ends up being crowded. smile.gif

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I was checking the right one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie0971 View Post

Mine did the same thing. I have no idea what they are doing.

Hey Chicago and surrounding area ladies ---

I'm in Milwaukee and mine did the same thing!  Didn't go to New Berlin, but has some weird "in Transit" La Grange, IL.   Hopefully that means it's on the way to the Post Office....fingers crossed.

• Like 1

while I love my spoilers I too would be ok with the confirmation that YES this box is better than last month, although I think that's tough to beat.

First post here- newbie- this is my fourth box and yet it seems to be stuck in Sacramento since 01/11/14...ugh 3.3 lbs and not moving anywhere :(

lam.gif tracking, and tracking, and tracking.....it's killing me.............

SUUUUUUUUUUCH A TEASE!!! I live in GC, just let me pick it upppppp :P 

Ship (P/U) date :
Fri 1/10/2014
WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY
US
fedex-progress-bar-details-in-transit.png
In transit
Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVE CITY, OH
Estimated delivery :
Thur 1/16/2014
GROVE CITY, OH
US

Customize DeliveryRequest NotificationsObtain Proof of Delivery
More actions #

Travel History
 Help
   Hide
Date/Time Activity   Location
 - 

1/14/2014  -  Tuesday
2:53 pm Arrived at FedEx location   FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVE CITY, OH
1:59 am Departed FedEx location   GROVE CITY, OH
 - 

1/13/2014  -  Monday
3:36 pm Arrived at FedEx location   GROVE CITY, OH

Oh how ridiculous. Mine is camping out 15 miles from my house. I thought sure I would get it today. Projected del date is on Thursday. So sad...I thought sure I would have it iny grabby hands tonight. Eh...what's the rush to get home now.

OMG i unsubbed a couple months ago after a trial (which involved months of wanting it but never being able to justify so i just plunged in lol) and im going crazy waiting for spoilers from you guys.

I have a theory that the boxes' sub base has been shrinking with the general quality over time and that they had to increase price to at least meet their shipping cost increments. I've been keeping an eye on this box since it came out and always felt after they came out with the Limited Boxes that they've focused much less on the monthly one. Anyone have the same feeling or am I just being a debby downer lol? I have a feeling it's not going to get better and if that's the case I wish they would just focus on the Limited Boxes and go quarterly or something. 

Of course I'm also here every month around this time hoping dearly to be wrong :icon_redf

I should have mine tomorrow based off where it is now. Can't believe I might be spoiler free this month. Mine comes to me at work so if nobody has posted anything I will post info.

No, I don't think so, about the quality. I think there are several girls that will talk about what make the worth of the box to you? Total monetary value, how much you keep, how much is style, I think it depends. I think there has been a few boxes with amazing items that for me, yeah made the worth of the whole box. Diffuser, luluah body wash, nov scarf, those items were/still amazing. I personally add up how much I would be personally will to pay for each item, and as long as that exceeds how much I paid, I'm good. Course I say that now...,

We're like a town over from each other, so we'll get it around the same time tomorrow. I keep trying to stay away from the thread...but I just can't seem to stay spoiler free. UGH.

Mine just updated with an expected delivery date of 1/17. It does not make sense. My box is already at the smartpost location. Ususallya after that it gets transfered to my local post office and then delivered. Depending on what time of the day the trasfer to the post office occur, i can get it the same day or the next day. I think fedex overestimates its expected delivery date so that it seems like we get it "earlier". I will consider mine late if I don't get it by tomorrow.

My delivery date is never right. I always get it a few days before. That being said, I currently have no delivery date.