Sign in to follow this  
kitnmitns

POPSUGAR Must Have January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

No, I don't think so, about the quality. I think there are several girls that will talk about what make the worth of the box to you? Total monetary value, how much you keep, how much is style, I think it depends. I think there has been a few boxes with amazing items that for me, yeah made the worth of the whole box. Diffuser, luluah body wash, nov scarf, those items were/still amazing. I personally add up how much I would be personally will to pay for each item, and as long as that exceeds how much I paid, I'm good. Course I say that now...,
Agree! :)

Can't believe there's no spoliers yet :'( Ahhh my tracking info says it'll be delivered Thursday but I don't know how I can wait that long!!!

Finally got my shipment email. It was initiated since the 10th and finally picked up on the 11th. No movement since then, it is being shipped from CA this time. It always seems like it takes longer if it comes from CA then when it comes from NY.

I'm going on Instagram and looking at things ps has tagged recently...including the Carrie Underwood for OPI polishes, spring lotion from loccitane, and loreal butterfly mascara. I know some people don't like drugstore brands but id be happy to try this.

• Like 1

I'm going on Instagram and looking at things ps has tagged recently...including the Carrie Underwood for OPI polishes, spring lotion from loccitane, and loreal butterfly mascara. I know some people don't like drugstore brands but id be happy to try this.
That all sounds really spring-y. Maybe they are in talks with these companies for a future box- like maybe they plan months in advance. Not ruling it out, it just sounds like a Spring box to me.

That all sounds really spring-y. Maybe they are in talks with these companies for a future box- like maybe they plan months in advance. Not ruling it out, it just sounds like a Spring box to me.
It would be great in a spring box. Maybe they're reading this and will make a note of it!

Mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow but the FedEx has been kinda glitchy on their updates for my box so who knows. It did spend quite a bit of time in N. Cal. Crossing fingers for tomorrow. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

I doubt we'll get the L'Oreal mascara since we got mascara in the December box. And man, if we get another box with drugstore items I can just imagine the comments on here. It'd be a December flashback for sure, hehe.

• Like 1

I cancelled after last months box. I always seem to be a bit disappointed. But I just had an idea of what I would like to see in the box if I were still getting it...th "GO USA" mittens on the NBC Olympic promo. They sell them on line to support the Olympic team. Cute, fun and for a good cause! This assumes of course that they only ship to the US. Shipping the gloves to Canada or elsewhere would be awkward. I already have a pair but I might resub for another!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FionaLouise View Post

I cancelled after last months box. I always seem to be a bit disappointed. But I just had an idea of what I would like to see in the box if I were still getting it...th "GO USA" mittens on the NBC Olympic promo. They sell them on line to support the Olympic team. Cute, fun and for a good cause!

This assumes of course that they only ship to the US. Shipping the gloves to Canada or elsewhere would be awkward.

I already have a pair but I might resub for another!rolleyes.gif

Yeah, as a Canadian I definitely hope they DON'T send us those, hehe.

Wow, I just checked on my shipping progress & the info was sent to Fed Ex on Fri 1/10, & they finally picked up the box today Tues 1/14 to ship. The estimated delivery date is N/A. I may never get this box....lol 

The mascara in the Dec box was pretty awesome so I wouldn't mind a new brand to try this month. Just no more CVS candy and hideous, hard to use (and I do my own acrylics) nail wraps. I would love to see another box like last Nov!

Wow, I just checked on my shipping progress & the info was sent to Fed Ex on Fri 1/10, & they finally picked up the box today Tues 1/14 to ship. The estimated delivery date is N/A. I may never get this box....lol 
Same here! I even asked fedex on twitter if it was normal for my box to not move for 4 days and the reply was it can take up to 7 days to move. I was going to try to go spoiler free but since I'm not gettin my box for awhile, that may not happen ha

Mine finally got picked up and is in Watsonville, Ca. If I'm remembering correctly from past boxes the time line it would take from this point, I will probably have my box on Monday. This will be a huge test of self-control...

Well my popsugar account has finally updated from processing to shipped on (today's date). But sadly, the Fedex tracking number still only says initiated. :icon_evil

Has anyone else noticed that PS has been shipping later and later? I've been subscribed since October and my boxes have shipped, in order, on the 4th, 8th, 9th and 14th. So annoying:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

I'm not surprised they would include hand lotion...bet the card will say to keep your hands soft during the cold winter months (or what's left of it anyway). I still have not received any shipping info. I usually get my box around now 14-16th. I got my last two boxes around the 16th of the month, but since no one has received a box yet I doubt I will all the way down here in Florida. I'm considering going spoiler free, although I went spoiler free November and December and while I loved November, December was more meh. I love my bracelet and use it often and it has not tarnished or anything so I did like that. Wrapping paper sucked! It was cute but why would u include that in a box? People already bought that. Especially with the box coming pretty close to Christmas. The mascara was okay. I'm good on mascara though, I have a nice one from Lorac, plus another from Glossybox from toofaced (I think), and the one from pop sugar. Plus I think I have a few deluxe sizes from my Ipsy bags. I guess I'll just have to wait for my PS box like everyone else. I don't think I'll make it spoiler free though. Maybe if I scroll slow enough I can look at just one product...that way I'll still be surprised...sort of. I think if someone puts up that it's better than last months I'll give in and look. LOL. I feel like it probably will be better though with the new year and all. Probably something fitnessy, and maybe something to mark the new year, like a calendar, or something. Oh well for now I'll just play with my Naked 3 Palette. I'm so in love with it, I keep playing with different looks when I'm bored. At least I have that to hold me over for now. lol. 

Scratch that. Just got a shipping notice from PS and it says my box will be here on Friday. It's in Orlando now, so I will probably get it on Thursday unless it doesn't move tomorrow. Maybe I will go spoiler free! I'm so excited! I think someone else was right about PS holding the tracking info hostage until it's almost there. It's a trick to make you think the shipping is so fast! Why not just ship priority mail, it'll probably be cheaper,and faster, and they should be able to cover it with the price increase. BTW it shipped and left PS on Friday! Maybe they ship first to people the most far so everyone gets it around the same time?

My box is also in Watsonville.. no estimated delivery date. I assume it'll arrive on Thursday. 

Like others have said, I really don't understand the zero previews/sneak peeks thing. In the Glossybox thread, there's like 10 new people who are all "I saw the sneak peek and signed up!". Get it together, Popsugar. Learn how to use social media!

• Like 1