Lip Factory December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bethanys welcome to our small club of ladies that love Lip Factory! Hope you enjoy your first box.

I in the U.S., on the east coast, and usually get my box in the middle part of the month 15th - 20th. Not sure if others get it earlier than that. Hope this helps some.

@Kristine Walker I am excited every month for LF! It really is my fave subscription box. Hope they close out 2013 with a bang!

Just got my box!!

Foil packet - PureCeuticals Pumpkin Enzyme cleanse

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

Michael Marcus lip plumper

J.cat Fab five eyeshadow palette in Mighty Hazel

MeMeMe Boho Balm Cheek and Lip Tint in Pink Rogue

NCLA nail polish in Prized Possessions

The nail color is gorgeous, the cheek and lip tint is pretty nice, but everything else is just...okay in my opinion. The palette isn't horrible, but the color payoff isn't great.

Jessica

Quote: Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got my box!!

The nail color is gorgeous, the cheek and lip tint is pretty nice, but everything else is just...okay in my opinion. The palette isn't horrible, but the color payoff isn't great.

Jessica

Wow, that box sounds great. Wonder what I will get? Oh hurry up LF!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got my box!!

Jessica
I love lipfactory, and have for the three boxes I've received... but I'm doing a heavy sub cut next month and I think this box might make me cut it... =o( oh well, to each their own! 

I also think that since I overloaded on subs in the last three months (I'm talking 10+ subs, oops), I might have sub burnout... I have way too much stuff now so things appeal to me a lot less! 

Lip Factory has always been my #1 favorite sub since my first box back in March. I'm stalking my mailbox impatiently!

Ooooh I can't wait! I'm going away on holiday on the 18th and hope it arrives before that! What a Christmas prezzie that would be! Otherwise, I have to wait till the 30th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine today!!!  I think it's my favorite box from them to date!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love EVERYTHING you've got and hope I get exactly the same things! You're right - I thought the all-lips one was the best till date, followed by June, but this one is definitely the best! If only I get mine before I leave on holiday!

Seeing a picture is making me change my mind. Ugh! Cutting down on subs is going to be harder than I thought.

Oh that is a lovely box!  So excited, I need mine to come ASAP. I really, really, really, really hope I get that polish. GAH!!!

Thanks for the spoilers mine shipped start of last week but as I'm uk based I'm hoping it will arrive soon. I bet it will take even longer being Xmas .

Thank goodness it finally arrived! Love everything about my box. Got the same box like @JenniferV and was so excited to get that nail polish too!! Another home run for me with Lip Factory.

I received mine on Monday! Love it! I got the same as the box above, except my eyeshadow is crazy (for me, anyway) bright blue, lemon yellow, lime green, pink and purple. My nail polish is emerald green. Those two items aren't me, but I love the other things I got, and was impressed with the size of all the products! This is hands down, my favorite sub now.  Are the boxes always this good, or was this just a good month? This makes Wantable look overpriced, and disappointing by comparison.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bethanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received mine on Monday! Love it! I got the same as the box above, except my eyeshadow is crazy (for me, anyway) bright blue, lemon yellow, lime green, pink and purple. My nail polish is emerald green. Those two items aren't me, but I love the other things I got, and was impressed with the size of all the products! This is hands down, my favorite sub now.  Are the boxes always this good, or was this just a good month? This makes Wantable look overpriced, and disappointing by comparison.

You can take a look at past Lip Factory threads as we usually post our boxes or some sort of spoiler. IMHO, this box is representative of the size and type of products available in the monthly box.

Back