Living Social Deal for Glossybox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I already bought a year on Black Friday, and I don't think I can extend it, but I just saw this Living Social Deal for Glossybox https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/948217-monthly-beauty-box-subscription 

details
It's never been easier to try the latest beauty trends. Sign up for GLOSSYBOX and discover handpicked premium products each month:

• $16 ($21 value) for a one-month subscription + included shipping
• $45 ($60 value) for a three-month subscription + included shipping
• $90 ($115 value) for a six-month subscription + included shipping
• $165 ($220 value) for a 12-month subscription + included shipping

How It Works
Each month, the beauty enthusiasts at GLOSSYBOX curate a gift set of five luxury, travel-size products based on trends from around the world, including Paris, Milan, Tokyo, and New York City. The beautifully-packaged pink box is then delivered to your door (with shipping included!).

GLOSSYBOX's Website | Facebook

PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2018

PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2014

That makes it an even more amazing deal! I wonder if I could buy another year and tack it on to my subscription. I just did the math... A year would be only 123.75, or 10.31 per month... that is Birchbox cheap.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can also use WARMUP for 25% off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I randomly have $15 in living social cash so I might be snagging a $21 3-month sub!
Thanks for the code!!  I tried it on the year subscription but it only took $20 off.  I tried it on the 6 month subscription and it took $18 off so I went with 6 months for $72!

I ended up getting the 3 month. $36. FYI ebates has 4% cash back. $34.56 after the ebates cash back.

I just wandered into this group being nosy, looking to see what types of products you guys get and I end up with a 3 month subscription! 
icon_lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just wandered into this group being nosy, looking to see what types of products you guys get and I end up with a 3 month subscription! 
icon_lol.gif

The same thing just happened to me. Oops, hahaha. 

This is such a great deal! I'd actually cancelled glossybox because $21 a month was too steep for me. But it ends up being a little less than $12 a month! Plus i got $3.60 cash back from ebates. Plus if you refer 3 friends you get the deal for free, so share away to your sub loving friends! I've gotten 1 so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

do you guys know if i can buy the 12-month, then enter the code 'gold' in checkout to get a free holiday box? do you think it will work? THANKS!

For some reason when I try to use the code "WARMUP", Glossybox does not recognize it. Am I typing it wrong?

WARMUP is the code for living social. You have to use that on the living social website to get 25% off or up to $20 off. It may have expired yesterday, but I am not sure.

I just went to browse the deal and ended up with a 3 month sub. And this is after my boyfriend forbid me to buy anything for myself until AFTER Christmas! Ahhhh so bad.

Uuuughhh... I kind of want to get the 3-month sub. Only $12 a box isn't bad at all. But I feel guilty.

Quote: Originally Posted by lindzebra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Uuuughhh... I kind of want to get the 3-month sub. Only $12 a box isn't bad at all. But I feel guilty.
I did it... 
icon_redface.gif

Me too! Caved today, I really couldn't pass it up with my extra $15, I got 3 months for the price of one. Now the question is do I want to start with December or not? 

Me too! Caved today, I really couldn't pass it up with my extra $15, I got 3 months for the price of one. Now the question is do I want to start with December or not? 
I signed up for December because I don't have any dark red nail polish, and I love Michael Todd so I'm hoping to receive his product. I would peek at that little December picture and decide if any of the items would be useful in your collection.

I somehow had $5 of LivingSocial "bucks" (what even is that? I never use LivingSocial!), so I ended up getting the 3-month for $31!  The December box is looking promising, so I'm pretty happy with $10.33 per box. 

Happy holidays to me, whoops!

Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I somehow had $5 of LivingSocial "bucks" (what even is that? I never use LivingSocial!), so I ended up getting the 3-month for $31!  The December box is looking promising, so I'm pretty happy with $10.33 per box. 

Happy holidays to me, whoops!
I think if you ever bought a voucher and it expired, they give you the cash back you spent on it? 

I think if you ever bought a voucher and it expired, they give you the cash back you spent on it? 

Ohhhh, neat. Thanks for clearing that up!

Latest posts

Back