BIRCHBOX MAN -January 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes it is that time. Here's to a new year and fabulous goods in our Birchbox Man boxes! I thought it would be fun to add a poll. 

I just came across a mason jar cocktail shaker. Please Birchbox, for the love of all things awesome, please decide to send these out to subscribers (namely, me!). That is all.

I just put one of those mason jar shakers on my amazon wishlist! I love it! See that would be a lifestyle product that would get some use... and is less expensive than the dumb fake rubber roley. I am still in awe that they sent that out...

Quote: Originally Posted by emily9763 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just put one of those mason jar shakers on my amazon wishlist! I love it! See that would be a lifestyle product that would get some use... and is less expensive than the dumb fake rubber roley. I am still in awe that they sent that out...
my FI was SO happy he didn't get that in his last box - i mean really, how dumb!

I just looked through the spoilers and I so want that jump rope!  Is there a trade thread for birchbox?  Or shall I just put it in my regular wishlist and of course update my trade thread, etc?

My BOX updated on my profile.. This will be my January box. I love Ernest Supplies, so that excites me. Also, a new cell phone case!

My BF is getting the gloves. YAY!!! He will love those. Also getting the moisturizer which is so needed right now. GOOD JOB BIRCHBOX!!!

I forgot all about my husband's BB this month!  I just checked his box and it looks like he's also getting the gloves!  Which look like something he'll hate, so I'll be getting some new gloves!

mb20_385x385_4.jpg

My husband is getting the sport trunks, he will be excited about them, he is very athletic and works out a lot.He just got a new pair of gloves that he wanted for Christmas so I am glad he didn't get those.

Looks like the sample sizes are good this month too!

Quick question, are the colors that show in the sample pics usually the colors they send? In my sample pic it shows the lime green cell case and that's the one I'm hoping to get. Thanks in advance.

My husband got the briefs in a completely wrong size. He's pretty baffled. I think he may cancel soon.

Quick question, are the colors that show in the sample pics usually the colors they send? In my sample pic it shows the lime green cell case and that's the one I'm hoping to get. Thanks in advance.
In the women's boxes- usually u get the color listed in the spoiler... The odds are in your favor my friend :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I got my box today. My box picture shows the lime green case, but I received a grey one instead.

I'm wondering exactly what will come in my man's box. It's supposed to be #6 and the preview pic shows 5 items, yet underneath that, I only have 4 items listed to purchase and review.

Well, I received my January Man's box today.  January 15.  It has been sitting at USPS (apparently under a forklift) since 12/31.  Birchbox graciously offered to send me another box, then sent an email saying they were out of product and instead gave me another month's $20 credit, plus 100 points.  And now it shows up! 

I'm letting my husband open it when he gets home tonight.  He said he hopes there aren't any grapes in there, because they most likely got squished... 

Back