Purse/pocketbook Suggestions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for purses/handbags that are in style, but affordable (like no higher than $35-ish)?

My daughter is 14 and loves fashion and girly stuff. (Although she's NOT into froo-froo pink, lacy girly style.) I was thinking of getting her a new purse for Christmas, but I'm not sure what might be "in style" right now. Someone gave me a faux leather satchel bag in a deep red color and she loves it, although thinks it's too big. But she loves the texture (even though it's faux, it feels so good! And looks real). So it got me thinking to look for something stylish for her for Christmas.

Any suggestions on brands I can find online or any stores like Target or Khols that have good yet afforadable brands? She doesn't like big, satchel styles or tote bag styles. But also doesn't like tiny, small purses. Something medium size.

If you have seen anything like on amazon or online stores, or I do have a Khols and Target and JC Penny in town. Oh, and a Maurices.

Thanks for any suggestions, if there is anything on the top of your head you think of.

Target generally has some nice bags and wallets in store. I think right now they have a selection of Holiday friendly gold/black/silver/etc bags and clutches that are really cute. They carry a lot of different sizes, so I'm sure you can find a size that she prefers.

Back