Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else dying to get this palette? I got the email a few weeks ago and I'm salivating to have it in hand. It's available on the Too Faced site now, and I swear I've started checkout at least four times and stopped myself, cause it's supposed to be available in Sephora Dec 19-31, I'm getting a hundred dollar Sephora giftcard from my brother so I thought I would wait. But good lord it's hard! This thing is sooooo pretty, and even though I hate chocolate, every time I look at it I get hungry!

I want this soo bad!!! It is made using cocoa powder like the Chocolat Soleil bronzers, meaning it also smells like chocolate! But I just got Naked 3...

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want this soo bad!!! It is made using cocoa powder like the Chocolat Soleil bronzers, meaning it also smells like chocolate! But I just got Naked 3...
Lol, I sold my Naked palette on Ebay, and even though I put that it was used in the description, I still got $87 for it, so I could theoretically use it to get this (hear me talking myself into it?). But...I did just get the Coastal Scents Revealed palette yesterday because I do need a dedicated neutral palette instead of hunting through all mine for neutral shades, but even with a 20% off coupon I'm feeling cheap, lol.

Well, I kept trying to order it from Too Faced since a few days ago but everytime I tried to checkout, it kept shutting my windows down. It became available on the Sephora site this morning and is available to order. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I kept trying to order it from Too Faced since a few days ago but everytime I tried to checkout, it kept shutting my windows down. It became available on the Sephora site this morning and is available to order.
smile.gif

Waaaaaahhh!? They said the 19th! Oh hell, I think I may just order it from Too Faced, those free samples are looking mighty fine right now, I NEEEED to try that Tinted BB before I purchase it. My total right now, after adding the palette and the Beauty Blogger Darlings set is $55.20. Someone talk me out of it...

Yeah, they released it early but didn't mention it...I just got the email early this morning because I had signed up to be informed when it was available. Well, incase u haven't already, sign up for the Too Faced e-mail and they send you a 20% off code. If it helps...lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lol, I sold my Naked palette on Ebay, and even though I put that it was used in the description, I still got $87 for it, so I could theoretically use it to get this (hear me talking myself into it?). But...I did just get the Coastal Scents Revealed palette yesterday because I do need a dedicated neutral palette instead of hunting through all mine for neutral shades, but even with a 20% off coupon I'm feeling cheap, lol.
You got $87?! Maybe I could sell mine too and get the Chocolate Bar and buy Naked 3 again later. Hmmm...

And also...I don't want to talk you out of it, it's too pretty and I already caved this morning. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do Have the 20% off coupon, but I almost feel like it's not worth it unless I add something else, cause the palette is just under $50. I dunno. Dangit!

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You got $87?! Maybe I could sell mine too and get the Chocolate Bar and buy Naked 3 again later. Hmmm...

Yeah girl, colour me just as frikkin surprised as you are. I was like, um, you people do know that it's on sale at Sephroa and Ulta for ...$52 right? Right!?! But hey, if you wanna gimme your money, I'll take it, yes I will. I mean, if you're not all that enamoured with the Naked palette (like me) it might be a good idea, the Choco Bar looks much better for me anyway, warmer colours, more variety, and it still manages to be plenty neutral, also, I love Too Faced more. If you do sell it, place it on auction, people tend to fight over them, it's almost like people get offended when you put the price you want, but they're ok paying the same price if they think it's their idea. Bonkers, yes.

I reallllyy want this palette because I'm not in love with my Naked1 and I adore Too Faced shadows. I also want to get my mom this. Have to resist for now, though.

I do Have the 20% off coupon, but I almost feel like it's not worth it unless I add something else, cause the palette is just under $50. I dunno. Dangit!
Yeah agreed, you need to add something. I was deciding between the new heart blush and the glitter primer when I was going to order it from there, but the site wouldn't work for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by ddalgi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I reallllyy want this palette because I'm not in love with my Naked1 and I adore Too Faced shadows. I also want to get my mom this.

Have to resist for now, though.
Resist? What's that? Is that something involving that willpower thing people keep talking bout? Yeah, ain't got a lick ah that. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah agreed, you need to add something. I was deciding between the new heart blush and the glitter primer when I was going to order it from there, but the site wouldn't work for me. Ooohhh yes! I was looking at that blush too in Something About Berry, I would like the Peach Beach, but my complection eats peachy shades, just don't know if I want to go up in price that much more, I'm trying to be good. Trying, and most likely failing soon.

Resist? What's that? Is that something involving that willpower thing people keep talking bout? Yeah, ain't got a lick ah that. 
Lol I have a feeling I'll be purchasing this right after Christmas. No willpower here. I just talk a big game xP

Ooohhh yes! I was looking at that blush too in Something About Berry, I would like the Peach Beach, but my complection eats peachy shades, just don't know if I want to go up in price that much more, I'm trying to be good. Trying, and most likely failing soon.
Lol all the best with behaving. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really want this palette! I'm tempted to order since I have a 20% off coupon but it looks like it's not available online on TF's site yet.

[@]Dots[/@] I know right?! Like seriously, how am I to be expected to behave when the practically wave these pretty things in front of me? Clearly it's not my fault.

[@]lioness90[/@] It's available, the site's been glitching so sometimes it'll let you add it and sometimes it won't.

Back