My holiday makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I just wanted to share with you my recent youtube makeup tutorial. It's one of the looks I am loving for the holidays this year. Keep in mind I am still fairly new at making videos so quailty may not be the best. But I hope y'all enjoy and please lemme know what you think and also any subscribers and welcome and appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Link is below. Xoxo, Bethany. http://youtu.be/zpLKDF-KCTk

Heyyy! 

You're absolutely gorgeous and I love your accent! I make YouTube videos as well and your videos kind of remind me of my videos except you're a lot less awkward, haha. Anyways, good job! I'm subscribing to your channel now.

Heyyy!  You're absolutely gorgeous and I love your accent! I make YouTube videos as well and your videos kind of remind me of my videos except you're a lot less awkward, haha. Anyways, good job! I'm subscribing to your channel now.
Awwww thank you so much!!! I love to entertain so that means a lot to me. And you are very pretty too. You have really beautiful model eyes! I subscribed to you too girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Thank you so much again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back