Anybody try weight loss supplements?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my weight is 165 lbs. i am doing workout in gym regularly. i heard about weight loss supplement but i don't try.

tell me this is good procedure to loss weight fast.

Well i have tried weight lose supplements they are good but not for everyone. Because there are so many side effects of pills and supplements that we use so it is good to avoid supplements too much.

I never tried weight lose supplement and i think natural ways are also best for weight lose like exercise and diet. If we want to use supplements then discuss with doctor before using supplements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitamin B-12 is good for your metabolism but doesn't have the side effects of the diet pills you're talking about.

Someone already mentioned green tea which is also good for your metabolism.

Hey ! If you are searching for a weight loss supplement, try this home remedy. Soak fenugreek seed in water overnight and chew the seed in the morning on an empty stomach. this helped me a lot in losing my fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd never use supplements, it is so bad for your general health and your skin too! Your skin can break out easily.. I'd always go for some natural ingredients like lemon, grapefruit..

I have a very effective way to lose weight. That is turmeric with honey in the morning. It is very effective.

Latest posts

Back