Naked Palette Dupes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found a product similar to the original Naked palette, I may not be the best advocate because I don't own the original naked palette or the similar palette. 

So I was on Sally Beauty Supply store online after talking to a friend, telling me she liked the sally girl baked shadows, so I checked out the site. The last time I had been there was maybe 5 years ago when my mom was getting a hair brush or something. Anywho.... 

I was in the eye makeup section on the site and there was a palette with just 6 shades, versus the 12 in the naked palettes but the packaging looked VERY similar to the original.  

http://www.sallybeauty.com/eye-shadow-palette/SBS-117336,default,pd.html?cgid=Cosm02

I googled it to see if anybody had posts, or any gurus talked about. Nobody did. Correction, actually just found this, but only one person that I saw had tried it. http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-holiday-2013-urban-decay-naked.html

So what do you think about this palette? Have any of you tried it?  What do you think?  Thoughts and comments even if you haven't? It is on sale for 9 dollars, I might give it a go next time I head to Sally's, although I live  half an hour away from Sally's, or any real town, it might not be very soon. It's also a bit out of the way from the part of town I'm usually in.

Just thought the packaging was very similar, and didn't see anybody post about it. I thought it was interesting.

Well, Merry Christmas!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hi Ninalee, I am in Australia so don't have access to the Sally brand you mention. But I do have the UD Naked palette and the shades look very similar to me. Here in Aus we have a brand called Chi Chi. They do a palette quite comparable with UB naked! don't know if you can get that brand or not. I find it quite good but not as pigmented as UD :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the 88 neutral palette from bh Cosmetics. Although it isn't an exact dupe, it remains to be my favorite to come from a discount store.

The MUA Undressed eyeshadow palette was made as a dupe for the original Naked. They also have Undress me too as a dupe for Naked 2, and I believe they should be bringing out a third dupe for Naked 3 in the near future! £4 ($6.60) for each palette, you can't grumble. 
Shipping to the US isn't usually too much extra, and they usually have a few days a year where they ship internationally for free. 

I will be reviewing this palette soon, so look out for it!
BeckyBlogsBeauty.wordpress.com

Latest posts

Back