Keep it going! The Penpal Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiiwoofs

Glasses.
Reaction score
So I figured I would start it here in the SS group and maybe someone can show me how to form another group. Of course, join at your own discretion. I was part of a similar group where we would post our little surveys/profiles and "choose" who we would like via PM directly to that person. Here's a survey to get us started with some of the basics -- please post in a spoiler. ::age range:: ::location:: ::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: ::main interests:: ::described as:: ::music:: ::movies:: ::TV shows:: ::books/authours:: ::art/artists:: ::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: ::collect:: ::specifically seeking:: ::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: ::how many pen pals do you want?:: ::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: ::international or local penpals?:: ::anything else?:: :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooooh, yay!

::age range:: Late 20s (but I have, and like having, friends of all ages. )::location:: Indiana::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: Physical or a combo!::main interests:: Makeup, beauty things in general, animals, crafty things, music, tv shows, movies...everything.::described as:: Eclectic, funny, colorful?::music:: TONS. Indie, classic rock, folk, r&b, soul, classic country...::movies:: Anything that makes me laugh, think, or feel. Holiday movies. Kid movies. ::TV shows:: Supernatural, American Horror Story, New Girl, Raising Hope, ANTM, Project RUnway, Gilmore Girls, The Office, Freaks and Geeks::books/authours:: EVERYTHING. I am a former english major. I love to read!::art/artists:: All of it! I don't have a favorite artist but I am a big appreciator. ::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: James Franco? Bob Dylan! Photography. Owls. Silly hats. Libraries! Coffee and tea. Chocolate. Colors and patterns.::collect:: Silly hats, crazy socks, colorful eyeliners, eyeshadows, makeup in general, scarves, cute necklaces, candles, chevron print things.::specifically seeking:: Just people to send mail to! And random surprises, sometimes.::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: Probably medium, but a variety is likely.::how many pen pals do you want?:: Several is fine!::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: Yes, that sounds fun!::international or local penpals?:: Either!::anything else?:: This is so exciting!

Would ladies mind if I moved this to the Circular Swap group and convert that from being just the traveling sample box to also include Penpals?

here you go!
::age range:: low teens :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />::location:: Illinois::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: snail mail :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />::main interests:: makeup, making youtube videos, reborn dolls and probably about a hundred and nineteen other things::described as:: crazy, funny, friendly, and my cousin claims that I'm gorgeous (but who really knows haha)::music:: the typical stuff you hear on the radio... imagine dragons and pentatonix are my favorite though::movies:: despicable me 1+2, perks of being a wallflower, catching fire, frozen::TV shows:: say yes to the dress, dance moms, idk ... I usually watch whatever my twin sister is watching::books/authours:: suzanne collins, pittacus lore, and another seven thousand... I read a lot.::art/artists:: ??? don't really have a fave haha::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: hmm... I love owls, and I want to go to Paris one day, and I want to go to college in New York and I have no clue what I'm even talking about right now...::collect:: b&bw candles, makeup, lush, some random owl stuff, b&bw hand sanitizers, samples, and who knows what else.::specifically seeking:: someone who has semi similar interests and is preferably somewhere around my age range.::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: no preference :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />::how many pen pals do you want?:: no preference, set me up with whoever :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: why not :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />::international or local penpals?:: in the us preferably because I can't afford international postage all the time::anything else?:: I like to talk. a lot. and I never know what to discuss when I meet new people. sorry. I could go on forever so if you have any questions let me know!

::age range:: Mid twenties, but I enjoy having friends of all ages ::location:: Wisconsin ::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: Physical or a combo ::main interests:: Cooking, makeup and beauty, crafty things, outdoor activities and sports, reading, tv shows, music ::described as:: Introvertive and quirky. Too serious but I love to laugh. ::music:: All sorts! I play classical and jazz saxophone and love listening to both genres. I also enjoy indie, classic rock, metal... ::movies:: My all time favorite movie is Donnie Darko. I am a sucker for chick flicks and sappy movies as well as anything that makes me think. ::TV shows:: Gilmore Girls, The Office, and Bones are just a few of my favorites. I watch too much tv. ::books/authours:: I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I also really enjoy Douglas Adams, Kurt Vonnegut, Hunger Games, Jane Austen, and pretty much anything else. I love to read. ::art/artists:: I don't have any favorites, but I am definitely an appreciator. ::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: Bright colors, the ocean, new ideas, coffee shops, the smell of old books, the month of October ::collect:: Socks, scarves, mugs, books, cat and penguin things, seashells and sea glass ::specifically seeking:: Just someone to exchange fun mail with (no bills please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) ::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: Probably medium ::how many pen pals do you want?:: Several ::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: Sounds like fun! ::international or local penpals?:: Either! ::anything else?:: I'm so excited!

Yay!
::age range:: early 20s ::location:: both! ::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: I love real mail! ::main interests:: I'm pretty boring because I'm in grad school but I love makeup and deal hunting. I do watch a lot of bad TV, cook, workout, go to my favorite bar and shop in my downtime. ::described as:: everyone says I'm sweet but I think I'm super snarky :devilish: my friends describe me as "busy" and "hilarious". I know how to keep things fun! ::music:: indie rock ::movies:: Tarantino movies! I'm all across the board on movies - lots of indies, documentaries... Anything but scary. I'm a baby. ::TV shows:: modern family, HIMYM, OMG SHARK TANK, bad tv like total divas... Anything really. ::books/authours:: gotta love my Russians ::art/artists:: Rothko! ::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: I like food ::collect:: postcards, records, photo booth strips, and set lists! ::specifically seeking:: someone fun! ::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: anything ::how many pen pals do you want?:: the more the merrier! ::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: yes! ::international or local penpals?:: either! I can definitely kick out US letters since I have a bunch of stamps ::anything else?:: I hope people have a good time!

These spoilers are doing weird things so I'm going to make a new post... lol

::age range::  any age range works for me.  I love having friends of all ages.::location::  Anywhere!  (If you mean my location, California)::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?::  Physical or combo::main interests::  Makeup, books, crafting, cooking.::described as::  I asked my husband and he said: "awesome, smart, hardworking, sweet"  (He did just get spoiled by Santa so this may be biased lol.)::music::  Really loving The Black Keys, Jack White, Adele, ZZ Ward, and lots more.::movies::  Despicable Me 1&2, Up, Red.  ::TV shows::  So many!  Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Bones, New Girl, Brooklyn 99 and so many more.  I watch way too much TV.::books/authours::  I read just about everything, my current favorites are:  Deborah Harkness, Garth Nix, Jane Austen, Tim Powers.  ::art/artists::  Mucha, Vermeer, so many more.  ::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places::  I love Yosemite, Adam Levine, Victorian clothing, singing in the car, my doggy:)::collect::  Handkerchiefs, shoes, books, cute erasers, stationary.  ::specifically seeking::  Would love to connect with new people and have a fun time with mail. ::prefer long, medium or short letters?::  Any length is fine.::how many pen pals do you want?::  I am up for multiple pen pals::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?::  Yes!  Sounds fun.::international or local penpals?::  Either ::anything else?::  SO excited for this, sounds like fun!

yay this sounds fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so in

::age range:: Early 30 but I have friends of all ages

::location:: Florida

::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: Any all 3 a combo would be great.  I also love having texting buddies   I work nights and get lonely :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

::main interests:: Oh goodness so much: Currently nailpolish!!!!! I'm super addicted to nail polish right now.  Make up. Pink stuff. Disney I try to go to Disney world regularly. Doctor Who! 

::described as:: Quirky, Shy until you get to know me, I love to make the people around me laugh,  I can also be a bit snarky and sarcastic.

::music::  I love Broadway Musicals and Disney music as well as chick rock (pink, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Fiona apple, Adele)

::movies:: Disney, Pixar, Harry potter, Hunger games tons of others I can't think of

::TV shows:: How I met your mother, Once upon a time (original and in wonderland), 2 broke girls, 30 Rock, SNL, Sons of anarchy, Game of thrones, downton abby, survivor, Ground floor, orange is the new black, Doctor Who!

::books/authors:: Harry potter ( I'm a proud hufflepuff), Hunger games, I'm currently working my way through the song of ice and fire (game of thrones) books.  My list of books to read grows faster then I can read them. I really enjoy YA books.

::art/artists:: I love fan art, and classic art, as well as performance art (ie dance theater stuff like that)

::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: I would love to see all the Disney parks around the world. Traveling is my dream I want to see the whole world.

::collect:: right now I'm collecting nail polish I went from 1 bottle this time last year to close to 150 this year.  I also collect Disney stuff and doctor who stuff

::specifically seeking:: Anything from some one to chit chat with to exchanging care packages.

::prefer long, medium or short letters?::  any sort if fine with me

::how many pen pals do you want?::  How ever many

::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?::  That sounds like a ton of fun I would so be in.

::international or local penpals?:: Which ever is fine with me

::anything else?:: not really if there is anything you would like to know just ask. I'm a pretty open person.

1. age range-over 30, but less than 40. 2. location-Southern California3. do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?-does not matter.4. main interests-beauty, reading, wine, food5. described as-funny, outgoing, energetic6. music-I like all music except country7. movies-I do not watch a lot of movies but will watch pretty much anything 8. TV shows-I have been cable free since 2010 so all my TV is nextflix or Amazon.  I like Sons Of Anarchy, Grim, fluff shows9. books/authours-I love to read and will read almost anything.  10. art/artists-I am a big fan of abstract art.  Jackson Pollock and Wassily Kandinski11.other random favorite people/things/places-the beach, my dogs, trying new things12. collect-makeup, Hello Kitty13. specifically seeking-getting to know new people!14. prefer long, medium or short letters?-doesn't matter, whatever that person feels like sending!15. how many pen pals do you want?-No set number16. would you participate in a "traveling journal"? Yes!  I think it would be fun if as part of the traveling it could include a picture of all the places it has been.17. international or local penpals?-depends how hard is it to mail a letter internationally?  I have never done it! 18. anything else? not that I can think of!  If I do I will add to it!

::age range:: I'm about to move from my mid to my late 20's but I'd be up for a pal of any age.

::location:: Beautiful Washington D.C.

::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: I want ALL the snail mail

::main interests:: I love dancing, baking (and cooking but baking has a special place in my heart), nail polish, knitting and stitching, reading constantly, my cats, figure skating, and traveling!

::described as:: I'm an idealistic romantic for better or worse.  I like to think I have a decent sense of humor.  Friends are very important to me, so is family.

::music:: Ok so... really, I am most into opera and musicals, I know that makes me a dork.  I also love the latest ridiculous pop hits, tangos, and christmas music year round.

::movies:: Chick flicks and stuff like Memento.  Princess Bride might be my all time favorite.  LOVE Audrey Hepburn, Pixar, Alfred Hitchcock, Gone with the Wind, and casablanca.

::TV shows:: My current obsessions are the Vampire Diaries, Reign, Downton Abbey, The Following, The Blacklist, and Game of Thrones.  My all time faves are Sex and the City and Buffy, among others.

:books/authours:: Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde are ALL.  I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I also really love The Hunger Games, and teen books and non fiction.  Reading is amazing to me.

::art/artists:: Impressionists mostly. Degas is my all time favorite.  Also love Monet, Renoir, Vermeer, and similar.

::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: bright colors, spiral staircases, and rose gardens :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I springtime, snow, and falling leaves. FOOD.

::collect::  Magnets, lunch boxes, rubber duckies, cat  things.

::specifically seeking:: Just someone to exchange fun mail with who will be willing to stick it out for at least a few months.

::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: Medium to long.

::how many pen pals do you want?:: as many as will have me

::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: YESSSSSSS.

::international or local penpals?:: Either!

::anything else?:: I'm so excited!

*Have enough Pen Pals for now but thank you! Will Leave up for later if I have time for more!*

::age range:: 28

::location:: Rhode Island

::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: Physical Mail/Combo. Love sending/receiving mail and gifts!

::main interests:: makeup/beauty, crafting (I'm a knitting/embroidery weirdo!), cats, reading, writing poetry, watching my bunches of TV shows, couponing, shopping, psychology, baking and cooking

::described as:: crazy cat lady, feminist, fat-positive, funny, giving, makeup-obsessed!

::music:: I love all kinds of music. REALLY! Country, Hip Hop, the many genres of rock, pop, classical...I could go on! I'm really into female vocalists lately like Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Natalia Kills and Lorde. My favorite bands are Jimmy Eat World, The Shins, Saves the Day...sooo many more!

::movies:: American Beauty, Eternal Sunshine, Wet Hot American Summer, Uncle Buck, Billy Madison, Mulholland Drive...basically serious movies and ridiculously goofy movies haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

::TV shows:: Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Firefly, Warehouse 13, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Buffy, Friends, Boy Meets World, Grey's Anatomy Parks and Rec, Arrested Developement (I love TV lol)

::books/authours:: I looove Fiction. Harry Potter, obviously! I love Alice Hoffman and fantasy novels. I love young adult fiction and chick lit. I'm a book worm so I'll read almost anything!

::art/artists:: No artists in particular but I love art in general. Love paintings and sculpture as well as performance art!

::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: I love Judy Garland and Jean Harlow. Places and things that I haven't mentioned already? Coffee. Candles. The Craft Store. Anywhere that sells yarn or makeup!

::collect:: Yarn, makeup...but mostly shadow palettes (I can never have enough!) some would say cats...I have 3 and want more but my fiance says no :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also collect candles and necklaces!

::specifically seeking:: ladies around my age (between 20-40) who want to exchange snail mail, possibly e-mail and some little surprises/gifts via mail!

::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: Doesn't matter to me!

::how many pen pals do you want?:: a few is fine! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: sure, sounds fun!

::international or local penpals?:: Anyone within the US, simply because I'd like to send occasional packages and it can get pricey when shipping out of the country!

::anything else?:: Probably SO much more, but hey... I'll leave the secrets of my awesomeness to be discovered by my pen pal (s), haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (kidding, I'm pretty lame! LOL)

I used to have penpals as a kid & teenager...I'm so in! 

::age range:: I'm 26, so I'm guessing twenty-something to thirty-something.::location:: Atlanta 'burbs::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: Physical mail.::main interests:: Movies, crocheting, makeup, gardening, legal matters, nerdy thing, Rush, UFC. ::described as:: Cat lady, crochet fanatic, UFC junkie, book worm, I will give any paranormal show a chance.::music:: I love rock music..Pink Floyd, The Doors, Cheap Trick, & I absolutely <3 Rush!::movies:: Oldboy (the original!) A Clockwork Orange, Lonesome Dove, anything with Christoph Waltz.::TV shows:: Sleepy Hollow, Boardwalk Empire, SOA, old shows on MeTV, anything paranormal.::books/authors:: I'm getting into Harlequin books. ::art/artists:: I don't really have a favorite or preference. ::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: I love Russia! Not sure why...I've always to live there. I love food, teas, coffees, & the color green.::collect:: Yarn, cats, tea. ::specifically seeking:: People who will write back!::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: It depends on the topic. I like medium or long letters.::how many pen pals do you want?:: No set number.::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: Sure!::international or local penpals?:: Either.::anything else?:: Lots of things, lol! 

so how would a traveling journal work? is there going to be a separate thread for that? will it work like a circular swap box? just wondering!

To be clear, I'm a sucktastic "pen" pal.  You could die and turn to ashes before I'd get around to answering emails or writing letters.  I am, however, all about exchanging little somethings with my pen pal.  Could be a one-off, could be ongoing...it depends on my attention span at any given moment.  That said...

::age range::  I'll be 51 in April::location::  Massachusetts::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?::  I prefer to give and receive little somethings.::main interests::  Baking, crocheting, the Sims 2, cats, my grandbaby girl, gardening, reading, music.::described as::  Tactless, brutally honest, funny, smart, sarcastic, thoughtful, self-centered, arrogant, a good cook, silly, fun.::music::  Very eclectic...an average self-made mix CD might consist of Marilyn Manson followed by Patsy Cline, followed by Usher, followed by Duetina s'ull Aria.::movies::  All kinds.  Action, horror, thriller, romance, drama...everything.::TV shows::  Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Homeland, American Horror Story, X Factor, Nature programs, Law & Order SVU.  I despise reality TV.::books/authours::  Stephen King, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Judith McNaught, J.R. Ward...  Biographies, romance, horror, mystery::art/artists::  Di Vinci, Hobart, Van Gogh, Rembrandt...also American Folk art, Waterhouse::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places::  I'm obessed with English history, monarchy.  I'm well traveled and have been to several countries.  I love Lindt Swiss milk chocolate bars, Yankee Candle tealights and votives, floral scents, freesia,  spring flowers.::collect::  Pie birds, old salt boxes, nail polish,  old mason jars, clocks, especially cuckoo and chiming clocks.::specifically seeking::  Surprises::prefer long, medium or short letters?::  Nothing that wouldn't fit on a postcard.::how many pen pals do you want?::  Several::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?::  As long as it's short and sweet.::international or local penpals?::  USA only::anything else?::  My fav colours are red and yellow but I love all colours.  I dislike cheap chocolate, flavoured chocolate, walnuts, vanilla scented anything, raspberry flavoured anything.  I love Hello Kitty, princesses, girly things, techie things, silly things, fairy tales,  wax tarts, clocks.

::age range:: I'm open to any age, a friend is a friend.  I'm 39

::location:: NJ

::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: either or both is fine

::main interests:: i just started collecting make up again, butterflies (real ones), tattoos (I'm working on my left arm sleeve), reading, hanging with my 5 year old, staying in touch with friends, good food, hockey

::described as:: sarcastic, too honest at times, snotty when you first meet me, friendly, chatty, loyal, funny, a good friend, intelligent, naughty, witchy or sweet (depend who you ask lol)

::music:: breaking ben, Tool, Billy Joel, ANY good music, I have eclectic tastes. You never know what you'll hear next on my iPod

::movies:: Desperately Seeking Susan, Mr Holland's Opus, LOTR Trilogy, Grease, American Beauty, there's more recent ones but I can't think of them now!

::TV shows:: American Horror Story, Revenge, Sons of Anarchy, Newsroom

::books/authours:: Rebecca is my all time favorite book, the Harry Potter series, ANYTHING well written. I've been known to read an entire book over the weekend

::art/artists:: Van Gogh's Starry night and local artists

::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: New Orleans, Southern California (lived at both), love cats and greyhounds, COFFEE - love it and HAVE to have it, NYC, eating fresh bread (mmmm), NJ Devils, riding motorcycles, butterfly pavilions, sanctuaries, 

::collect:: old apothecary jars and mason jars, letters, stationary, jewelry - all kinds, butterfly photographs and photos in general (not taken by me)

::specifically seeking:: Anyone who will wrote back regularly and wants to make this FUN! Anyone who would like to exchange surprises/gifts and maybe care packages on occasion!. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: Medium to long - to get to know the person!

::how many pen pals do you want?:: I can handle 3.

::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: Of course

::international or local penpals?:: both would be great

::anything else?:: I'm honest about everything. If you want to know something, just ask. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

::age range:: I'm in my mid 20s

::location:: Virginia

::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: I love snail mail but combo works!

::main interests:: Beauty, books, movies, shows, art, biceps etc

::described as:: hmmm quirky book nerd who likes makeup? loll

::music:: adele, pink, lorde, whatever's on the radio that i can sing along to lol

::movies:: LOTR, Hobbit, A Knight's Tale, Pirates, Gerard Butler, etc

::TV shows:: House, M.D, Veronica Mars, Glee, Supernatural, New Girl, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, In Plain Sight, etc

::books/authours:: oh geez... um Janet Evanovich, Meg Cabot, J K Rowling, Rick Riordan, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, The Bonesetter's Daughter, I could go on and on and on. 

::art/artists:: Chuck Close, Vermeer, Mucha, Carravaggio, Tim Burton, John Singer Sargeant, Abigail Larson, Gris Grimly, and so forth.

::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: Jenson Ackles, Gerard Butler, Jeremy Renner, Hemsworth Brothers, Biceps, Italy, accents, tourism, Europe and Asia

::collect:: makeup, hats, and postcards

::specifically seeking:: a man? so he can put a ring on it? 

::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: any length to fit your fancy

::how many pen pals do you want?:: any amount

::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: YES that would be like a Sisterhood of the Traveling Book!

::international or local penpals?:: Anywhere~ 

::anything else?:: I hate keychains. 

::age range:: I'm 30, but I get along well with all ages::location:: North Florida::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: Combo, I love mail of all sorts, all my friends are on here so any contact with the outside world is awetastical::main interests:: Dance, Drawing, Nail art, Crocheting, Sewing, various other crafty goodness, Reading, cooking/baking..I also Love my Games, one minute I'm raising a Family on the Sims, Next minute I'm chopping down zombies on Dead Island,love cars and street racing, fishing, camping::described as:: An Old Soul/Tomboy in heels..my nails, crafts, Hello Kitty and pink are about the only girly things about me, I'm also pretty shy in person (sometimes mistaken for witchy cause I won't go out of my way to be nice unless I've warmed up to someone)::music:: Oldies, metal, hip hop, you name it if I like the beat I'll listen to it::movies:: I prefer horror/thriller movies, action and comedy, but now and then I like a good chick flick::TV shows:: Walking dead, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones(I'm so behind on this though), True Blood, Bates Motel...do not even try to mention a reality show..I may never speak to you again...thats how much I despise reality TV::books/authours:: Dean Koontz, Anne Rice, John Grisham...if I make it past the first 20 pages I'll read it no matter who wrote it. But I prefer mystery/supernatural/thriller books::art/artists:: I appreciate the greats, but I'm no Art Buff::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: I'm random...so it would take too long to list anything here...but I do Love some random trivia stuff like I wear the same size as Marilyn Monroe,LOL::collect:: ALL the Pink,Hello Kitty Anything, Nail Polish, Coins, cats, and knee socks::specifically seeking:: fun...nothing specific, just want to enjoy this and make it fun::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: no preference::how many pen pals do you want?:: a few would be nice::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: of course, sounds so fun::international or local penpals?::doesn't matter I prefer USA, but am Open to an International Buddy::anything else?::ummm....not that I can Think of
This Sounds like SOOOOOOOO much FUN!!

Edited to fix a few things,lol

YAY! So excited.

Here's a survey to get us started with some of the basics -- please post in a spoiler.::age range:: early 20's::location:: cold, freezing Michigan.::do you prefer an e-penpal, physical mail pal, or a combo?:: snail mail!! Or a combo would be fine.::main interests:: photography, makeup, my dog / daschund, shopping, ::described as:: Quiet until you get to know me!::music:: I like a good variety. Pop music, ANYTHING I can dance to!::movies:: Comedies and kids movies!::TV shows::  I enjoy : Mad Men, New Girl, Glee, Saturday Night Live. I don't watch a lot of tv usually but when I do, its Netflix.::books/authours::  I can't think of any book/author in particular. But I enjoy history with mystery and a little bit of love. haha. ::art/artists:: Anything photography I love!::eek:ther random favorite people/things/places:: Ummm...I love Cape Cod, Thor & Loki! daschunds, ::collect:: daschund items, post cards, vintage cameras, ::specifically seeking:: friends! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />::prefer long, medium or short letters?:: any! ::how many pen pals do you want?:: any! preferrably more than 1!::would you participate in a "traveling journal"?:: sure!::international or local penpals?:: both!::anything else?:: soooo excited!

Latest posts

Back