What beauty products did you get for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_salut.gif
Hi! Just wanted to know what beauty products people got for Christmas. I for one did not get any beauty products. All I got for Christmas was money, gift card and clothes so with some of the money I got for Christmas I bought myself Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer and Treatment in Light/Medium from Hautelook. 
11dh.gif

I got some nail polish and a Sephora gift card from my Aunt, but that's all of the stuff that's remotely beauty related. 
biggrin.gif

Besides the awesome gifts from my MUT Secret Santa, I received:

• Nivea Smooth Me Tin
  • Two gift cards to Sephora
  • Some smell good from Bath and Body Works and The Body Shop

The Clarisonic Mia 2, Naked 3, a NYX Butter Gloss trio, Ulta holiday cookie hand cream and vanilla lip balm, and gift cards to Ulta and Sephora. I love that my family knows me so well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a couple of drugstore nail polishes and with money, I bought Naked 3 (I bought this within ten minutes of Sephora releasing it online) and some LUSH UK stuff (which isn't here yet, boo). I also bought a tarte 12 hour foundation from their f&f sale. sort of beauty related, I got this awesome huge lighted vanity mirror to go on my desk.

My sister got me a set of ten mini Sephora by OPI nail polishes. She also gave me a $50 Ulta gift card wrapped up with a couple of L'Oreal Infallible lipglosses (she did a good job picking shades for me, too!). Not positive what I'll get with it yet, since I've spent about $200 at Ulta since November, but I can always find a ton of things I want there! Additionally, my sister passed off to me an IT Cosmetics brow pencil that came in a gift set my grandma gave her (since I fill in my eyebrows and she doesn't).

I got the Clarisonic Aria, a beauty blender & sponge cleanser, Dior Addict lip glow, the Dior Creme de Rose lip balm, the Laura Mercier hand cream sampler, and a giftcard to lush.

I got spoiled this year!  I got Vice 2, the Anarchy Face Case, Philosophy Honey Buns shower gel and lotion, and a $50 Ulta gift card from my husband.  My mom got me some UD, too, but I don't know what yet.  We're having Christmas #2 with her this weekend, fingers crossed for Naked 3!

Oh, and in the past 15 minutes, I guess you could say I gifted myself. Trying to maintain my VIB status at Sephora for next year and taking advantage of the extra 20% off sale items (before they run out of everything), I just ordered two Philosophy gift sets, an Ole Heinrikson gift set, the TooFaced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty palette, the Makeup Forever Wild & Chic palette, and a Nails Inc. mirror polish. Out of control...

I got a $25 gift card to MAC (and NO clue what to buy), lots of LUSH bath items, some NYX Dewy Finish Spray, some Eco Tools brushes, and some Philosophy Body Wash!

My lovely DH bought me a fancy new hair dryer , Turbie Twist, & Katy Perry's new CD. I was soo happy, the new hair dryer is much quieter & really reduces static flyaway hair. The Turbie Twist is fantastic too, I usually use a big bath towel to wrap up my hair, it's so much lighter and stays put while I'm getting ready. Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

$50 gift card to Ulta from my boyfriend,  The Twenty-two Formula X polish set from Sephora (from a friend),  $100 VS gift card from my dad!  I was shocked.  I also got a basket with assorted shampoos, bubble baths, lotions etc.  the rest was clothes, music, linens etc.

It was a very good and surprising Christmas for me. 

I got too many beauty products to list. Half were given to me and half I bought for myself because this is the first year I've ever been able to treat myself but the most exciting thing is I got the Vice 2 palette! 
biggrin.gif
 I missed out on the Vice 1 so I made sure I got my little hands on that one. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! 

Gift card to sephora from my mom and smell good stuff from bath and body works from my mom and my mother in law. Hubby got me Gucci guilty black, the smashbox master class 2 palette, and the big size of porefessional because I was almost out! He did good!

I got a few colors I have been wanting to try from the GDE sale before Christmas and was able to get the GWP! My Christmas is just getting better and better!

I got the Riiviva home micro-dermabrasion kit, Naked 3, a Sephora gift card, and my husband built me a gorgeous vanity with a hinged lid that contains a ton of makeup storage and full spectrum daytime lights. I am one happy girl.My mom got me the Sephora kit that had the Josie Maran cheek gelee (which I adore), NARS lipgloss, Lancome Hypnose Star mascara, false eyelashes and the Too Faced three way eye liner which I also love, and the Stila Illuminating Beauty Balm (love)!

In addition to a couple other items, my sister also got me a few bottles of funky nail polish colors to try, and this Sephora Sparklers brush set.

Back