• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Button's trade list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

button6004

Glitter and Pink
Reaction score
I have the following items for swap or sell for a reasonable offer. I only ship to the US please. I have had many successful trades through MUT. All items are unused unless otherwise stated.

PERFUME:

-Folle de Joie vial (BB)

-Givenchy Dahlia Divin vial (Sample Society)

-Juicy Couture perfume (full size bottle)

SKIN:

-Harvey Prince Ageless lotion (from BB)

-Whish Shave Cream in pomegranate (BB)

-Bath and body works Eucalyptus Spearmint lotion (full size, unused)

-simple Skincare facial wipes

NAILS:

-Ruby Wings gold polish

MAKEUP:

-Buxom set from Sephora 2014 Black Friday- full size mascara and eyeliner

-Maybelline color whisper in Mocha Muse- swatched

-Starlooks gem pencil in Amethyst

-Lord & Berry kajal eyeliner (ipsy)

-Urban Decay eyeshadow primer blister pack (set of 4 from the Naked 2 palette, unopened)

WANT:

Nail polish

Plum/Ruby/Deep colored blush

Julep sea salt spray

Try me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have that dr Brandt mentioned in the ipsy thread? What product is it? I love dr Brandt. Well except for that oil free BB cream arriving from Blush this month. 51 year olds do not like oil free anything.. And also if you get the pore stuff, we could switch that also. Maybe we could even become future exchange buddies. Ya know someone dependable that we can always trust. I am a skincare addict.. Love polish but would gladly trade some new stuff for skincare and lip stuff (except BB cream and purliss).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back