Naked 3 palette pans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Did anyone notice in their naked 3 palettes that the pans are kind of unaligned? I thought mine might have been a factory defect but I looked on instagram and it seemed like a few other people had the same pan slightly off

Notice in the picture how they are not all even?

Yeah, mine has a shade or two that weren't put in right. They seemed to lack quality control. Maybe it's a bad change brought about through loreal buying them.

My Naked 3 seems ok, but I did notice that problem with my Naked 2 palette though.

I just recently bought the Naked 3 palette, and I have one or two colors that are like that. But in my Naked pallet, and I have 5 or 6 that are unaligned. 

I noticed that mine was weird... like all my pans fell out and I hope the colors are in the right place. I think the cold here may have ruined the glue :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

I don't have the problem with my 3, but several pans fell out of my 2 a few months after I got it. I was pretty bummed as it never left my makeup table, so I wrote them a note but they never responded.

I purchased naked 1 and then a few weeks later naked 3 from sephora online. I had a color completely loose on the naked 1 and some pans looked poured unevenly on the 3. I was surprised that the quality was that off, although the shadow quality was fine.  

I have both the Naked 2 and Naked 3. I find that my Naked 3 was better with only 1 or 2 that are like that. My naked 2 had a few as well.

Hum never looked that closely to mine before but now that I have, I see that it is slightly off as well.

Don't have Naked 3 but my Naked 2 palette had this issue, and this week about half of the pans actually fell out!! Luckily not far just inside of my makeup train case I use to store my stuff... nothing broke . When they are out you can see they are only held in by a blob of glue, which is why some may look uneven? Glued off centre or not pressed down into the pan with even pressure before they dry.

I used a hot glue gun to put my pans back in and made sure to press down slowly and evenly so they would sit nicely, it seems pretty secure now!

Latest posts

Back