eos lip balm holiday pack

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere for eos gift sets, I really want the alice in wonderland one, BUT for Christmas my mom found me this limited edition holiday gift set with the limited edition vanilla bean eos!!!

lol ive seen the singles at walmart but i was hoping for one of the holiday sets might just have to settle for a single!

I found a few sets at Target and got them as something little to add on to gifts. My partner is obsessed with lip balm (seriously - I keep at least one in my car or I know we'll have to stop at the drug store), so I got this as a stocking stuffer. he LOVED it. I ahve to be honest, I may or may not have moved the vanilla to my night stand - he thinks it smells like sugar cookies but I think it's just so sweet and tasty smelling

target in canada or US?? I didnt find any in canada :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Mod Edit - Please no personal YouTube channel promoting or asking for subscribers, thank you! See TOS for more info.

Sorry, Target in US. The two Targets near me (in Ohio) had them as of two weeks ago. I also saw them at a grocery store last week. I can grab one if I see them when I'm out if you want me to get one for you? If it helps, I did NOT see them at Ulta

They had a big assorted eos pack at Costco but it wasn't holiday, just a bunch of flavors.

No I don't have an ulta it's in the states only :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I live pretty close to the boarder to cross into niagara falls NY and buffalo 

omg you are so sweet <3 I am going to keep looking in Canada, and I live close to the boarder so if I'm in the states I'll look there, but thank you for the offer!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by jesshh3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No I don't have an ulta it's in the states only :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I live pretty close to the boarder to cross into niagara falls NY and buffalo 
No prob. Just let me know and when I'm out running errands I can stick my head in Target (like I really need an excuse, but anyway!). I grew up about an hour from Niagara Falls and Buffalo, but on the US side :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jesshh3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ohh awesome!! I see you are from ohio I have been there 3 or 4 times to go to cedar point :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Cedar Point is a little over an hour from us (maybe less? I'm guesstimating). I haven't been there in a few years but love going there!

Back