• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Julep January 2014 Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I know a lot of us forgot to skip in light of the holidays, so lets see if we can swap away our unwanteds!

I am receiving an It Girl box and don't want any of it.  Looking to swap for anything from the Modern Beauty box, or whatever other goodies you may have.

Will have:

Mae soft lavender satin from Bombshell box

Want:

Noelle from Boho Glam

OR

Alaina from a few months ago (September maybe??)

Subbing for updates!

I have Noelle from Boho Glam, would like any color that's NOT that satin haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like Margo (Bombshell) or Mona (Classic). Also open to other ideas! Check out my trade list too to see if there is anything else we can work out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Have:

Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops

Jillian (December 2013 - swatched only on the "swatch me" sticker on the bottle)

Mia (December 2013 - swatched only on the "swatch me" sticker on the bottle)

Want:

Joelle (December 2013)

OR

Mint Condition Pedi Crème

OR

Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil (July 2013)

Willing to trade entire it girl box for entire boho glam or classic with a twist box. Open to other things if you want it girl colors.

Got my box! I'm not really looking fro anything from this month, but here are Julep products I like:

Want:

Lipstick Trio in Paris

Konjac Sponge

Face Primer

Etta

possibly Fiore

not Julep, but most of the OPI Skyfall collection

Have:

This month:

Annemarie

Mona

Possibly be willing to part with:

Mae

Hope

Other months:

Mia (Dec 2013 CWaT)

Sharon

Portia
Helen
Audrey
Glenda (crackle)
Natasha
Paris

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Subbing for updates!

I have Noelle from Boho Glam, would like any color that's NOT that satin haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like Margo (Bombshell) or Mona (Classic). Also open to other ideas! Check out my trade list too to see if there is anything else we can work out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I'll swap my Mona for your Noelle!  Let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought a lot of Christmas and End of Year Julep stuff. 

I have FIORE if anyone is interested in trading.

PM me! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back