My new YouTube channel :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on your new channels! I am also new on YouTube as well, focusing more on skin care and other beauty topics. BeautyInAmin is my channel please check out with comments and subscribe, I will gladly do the same.

Good luck for those starting out their channels new, I will definitely check them out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have had my channel for a little while now, but I am now starting to put up better quality videos now and uploading at least 1 video a week. So if you guys are interested in makeup, nutrition, skin care, and fashion, then my link is found in my signature below :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm new as well and I have subscribed to you guys!! 

I used to have a channel when I was younger with a lot of subscribers, but then I deleted them. So now I am really excited about starting again, but getting the followers back may be difficult oops. 

Feel free to subscribe if you like my videos it would mean the world to me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUrBM_-dCsqlGjyT_ZMsLew

Hey!

I just finished checking out your channel! You have a great variety of videos so far! 
I would be thrilled if you took a second to browse my beauty channel as well. Like all you guys, I too am just starting out on Youtube and struggling to get my videos noticed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madisonrayee

Like and subscribe if you would like to see more!

♡

Complete side note but I had to let out the excitement somewhere (the hubby would just give me a blank stare if I told him) lol. I'm randomly cruising on YouTube and out of no where I see one of my fave beauty gurus Dulce Candy like my fitness video. Total geek out moment but it made my night! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Anyhoo, that was random - hope everyone is having a good night! Cheers. xoxo

Hi ladies! I also just started a new YouTube channel. I'm a freelance makeup artist so the channel will mainly be focused on tutorials! I just posted my first video and I would really appreciate it if you guys checked out my channel and subscribed! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

www.youtube.com/user/adiggy93

Hi beauties!

I had such a great time with DIY network and filming, will let you know the air date this summer, so stay tuned!

Also be sure to check my channel, I will be releasing a new video on healthy snacking. xoxo

I subscribed! Your videos are fantastic! I have a new channel too, if you're interested!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE4lqNLMFj8&list=UUASjdxOKzG3HefhEu5NCzsg

Hey ladies! I would like to propose a new method of exposing our new youtube channels. I think each and everyone of us have established a good number of viewers and subscribers, but we could all use some more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My proposal: find a favorite video of a friend you've subscribed to and reshare the video with a comment. This way your fan base will be exposed to your fellow youtubers. Vice versa. I think this will help get exposure and broaden our audience views. If you have other ideas, please add on! Cheers. Xoxo

Back