Blush Mystery Beauty Box January 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know any spoilers for this month. I canceled last month, but was thinking about resubbing. Then again I really need to use up more stuff first. 

Quote: Originally Posted by linda37027 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anybody know any spoilers for this month. I canceled last month, but was thinking about resubbing. Then again I really need to use up more stuff first. 

I haven't seen any yet, but usually someone will find the article on Blush around this time.  I can't wait, I loved most of last month (minus the hair extension).

I haven't seen anything yet. They have taken down November and December's "what's in your mystery box" articles and have put up place holders. It will be later tonight or in the morning.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't seen anything yet. They have taken down November and December's "what's in your mystery box" articles and have put up place holders. It will be later tonight or in the morning.

Oooh, I saw that November and December articles were missing!  I'm excited to see what we get for January.  I loved the foot cream from December, but I think I'm a bit done with foot cream since it's been in the last few boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh, I saw that November and December articles were missing!  I'm excited to see what we get for January.  I loved the foot cream from December, but I think I'm a bit done with foot cream since it's been in the last few boxes.
I would love to see a good bb cream like the miracle skin transformer. I have fell in love with it.  Or maybe some kind of nail growth formula or a good top coat. A hair treatment cream would be nice too

I signed up for this box last month and love that it is larger sized higher end products....the clip in extension was a bit random but so far of everything else I have tried, I have liked or loved it.  I also got the $20 grab bag which turned out to be Novembers box and have been very happy so far with that too!  This could be my favorite sub box so far!

I still see December's box on their site, though if you go to purchase it, it's not available. I started this subscription the advice of someone who'd had their original sub and loved it, and I LOVE this box; seriously, everything I've gotten (except the hair extension-I haven't seen one review where that odd addition-especially given who curated the box!-wasn't mentioned in a negative light) has been amazing. I've done some poking around and found nothing in the way of spoilers-crazy given how late it is.

Just got off the phone with Blush-my husband set up the mystery box order and he ordered two-oops!, I would so not have complained but I feel it would be pushing the envelope-and CS told me that both orders are in fulfillment already, so they should be shipping any day now!!!! Ahhhhhh can't wait! Side note: their CS is super nice. I am so impressed!

Quote: Originally Posted by NoInsanity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got off the phone with Blush-my husband set up the mystery box order and he ordered two-oops!, I would so not have complained but I feel it would be pushing the envelope-and CS told me that both orders are in fulfillment already, so they should be shipping any day now!!!! Ahhhhhh can't wait!

Side note: their CS is super nice. I am so impressed!
Did you order the January box? Did they say when it would be available on the website or any spoilers about what is in it?

I really wish they would post what is in this month's box.  I have a feeling it isn't going to be one of the better months.  If I get one more foot cream or eyelash growth formula, I am going to scream lol

Quote: Originally Posted by NoInsanity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got off the phone with Blush-my husband set up the mystery box order and he ordered two-oops!, I would so not have complained but I feel it would be pushing the envelope-and CS told me that both orders are in fulfillment already, so they should be shipping any day now!!!! Ahhhhhh can't wait!

Side note: their CS is super nice. I am so impressed!
Is the Mystery Box still available? I totally missed out on this and would love to get one. 

I looked in my account under orders and it says that the box is "in fulfillment" and was ordered on January 2nd.

Quote: Originally Posted by teamomof8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is the Mystery Box still available? I totally missed out on this and would love to get one. 
The box is still showing up for December on their website.

Did you order the January box? Did they say when it would be available on the website or any spoilers about what is in it?
They didn't say what was in it and I'm on a monthly subscription-so yeah, definitely January. I didn't ask what was in it because it didn't feel appropriate-I sat on hold forever since it's just past the holidays and they're clearly slammed. They also didn't mention anything about the site, and I didn't ask about that either :-/ sorry!

I really wish they would post what is in this month's box.  I have a feeling it isn't going to be one of the better months.  If I get one more foot cream or eyelash growth formula, I am going to scream lol
I feel like it's just slow because of the holidays-I'm also hoping for a lack of repetition, but I also feel that BB and ipsy are also pretty repetitive but they have smaller sized items so it doesn't feel as repetitive. Every month I was subscribed to BB I got perfume samples, and Ipsy just repeats the same brands over and over and over again. Obviously that doesn't even put a drop in the bucket as far as sub services go, but I generally expect good things from blush.

Back