Sample Society January 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like we have 2 spoilers already for January so wanted to get a thread started. p.s. It was so weird typing 2014

Squee! I'm dying for this! This is shaping up to be a good month!
Pucker up! Some lucky #SampleSociety members will be receiving a stila cosmetics Color Balm Lipstick (Vivienne) in their January boxes. Hurry, only 2 days left to sign up!
Spoiler copied from the December thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is posted on December 20th.  Kinda far down.  I am not sure how to post a hidden spoiler.....
Nice find!  Here it is...

Get excited! #SampleSociety members will be receiving butter LONDON’s Horse Power Nail Fertilizer or Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil in their January boxes. 

Another January spoiler copied from the December thread.

God bless Sample Society for shipping relatively early every month...I know this shouldn't matter, but it totally does.

Wow, I was thinking of cancelling to save $$ and start decreasing my stash, but these spoilers look great!
claps.gif

Did anyone try purchasing from the Beauty Bar site on New Year's Day, or even try to load it? It took several tries over several hours to get my order in, and then the December code didn't apply. I tried calling yesterday, but I'm guessing that they were backed up horrendously because I never got a rep, and my longest hold was about 25 minutes. Then a glitch in the site didnt allow me to send an email. I spoke today with a very courteous and apologetic lady who gave me $15 reversed to my bank card for the troubles. Definitely have to give them their props for good service!

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone else have trouble with their product ratings not "sticking" and reverting back to three stars for everything?
mine does this and I keep trying to get the rating to stick it never does. What I noticed is that sometimes things that I really dislike will change to 4 or 5 stars yet things that I like will change to 1 or 2 stars.... Crazy, I tell ya, lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by MUfiend /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another January spoiler copied from the December thread.
I am hoping for the Nail Fertilizer since I got a cuticle oil in my Julep box this month.  Butter London is one of my favorite beauty brands.  I can't wait!

Oh nooooo 

I cancelled and I don't want to resub but I want that item... ugh

Whoa, I'm getting kit E! I never got one that wasn't an A or a B before :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back