Would you be put off going out with a male with flat feet? [pic included]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Firstly i joined this forum as i could not think of a forum where it would be mostly females so i guessed hmm makeup forum and thats how i ended up here.

I post this here as i am a male with flat feet and have always been embarrassed about it. So much so i don't go bare foot anywhere, don't go swimming and daren't go barefoot on the beach.

I wonder if women would notice my feet... and be repulsed by me being flat footed.

I will admit i have a  foot fetish for female feet. I just find them irresistible.

Would you reject a guy because he had flat feet or 'duck feet' lol or not? be honest as possible

DSCN0950-1.jpg

I can't imagine being repulsed or turned off because of something so unimportant like being flat footed. In the scheme of life how important is the shape of your feet?

I can't imagine why that would possibly be important to anyone at all. However, self-consciousness over trivialities is definitely a turn-off.

I don't think I have ever once paid attention to a man's feet, I can't speak for other women other than myself but it's not repulsive. I don't think that is something you need to worry about. The only problem I can see is that if you let thoughts and actions like that affect your future relationships. Go barefoot and don't worry.

comments like this, especially from such attractive women is a real savior.

I guess this insecurity is to do with the fact women place such emphasis on their feet. wearing heels and having nice feet and toes makes me think its a big deal to women what a mans foot looks like.

comments like this, especially from such attractive women is a real savior. I guess this insecurity is to do with the fact women place such emphasis on their feet. wearing heels and having nice feet and toes makes me think its a big deal to women what a mans foot looks like.
Unless you have some crazy hobbit type feet, I really wouldn't be too concerned. You'll be just fine, take it easy my friend! 😊

I think all feet are inherently gross lol, you look like you have normal feet, it's not a part of the body that is make it or break it by any means and 75% of the time they are tucked away nicely in these fantastic things called shoes :p.

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unless you have some crazy hobbit type feet, I really wouldn't be too concerned. You'll be just fine, take it easy my friend! 😊
thanks, btw ur well good looking

The thing with every relationship that everyone has to come to terms with is what we are, and are not, willing to accept in the relationship. I think we all have something about us and our body that is a little different or even strange. The real question is whether or not you would be turned off by a guy with flat or duck feet. The real question is would that really matter if he treated you like gold and cared for you like a real man should? Would you be happier with a guy who had a great everything physically, but rarely came home, verbally abused you, and cheated at every opportunity?

Latest posts

Back