Tampons...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you don't use them you shouldn't be allowed to discuss them.  Or at the very least, this should be the case in mixed company.  I think its around the lines of a Rachel Green phrase from Friends: "no uterus, no opinion".

I only say this because I'm very offended right now.  My sink got clogged with the usual stuff, some hair (I have long, thick hair- I can't help it!) and glitter and an earring.  Of course my mom got pissed at me, but once she got over it and we cleaned it out all was well.  But she went out to the kitchen and started talking to my stepdad (who I don't get along with AT ALL, but that's a rant for another time), who asked what it was that was clogging the drain.  He then proceeded to ask whether there were tampons in it.  HOLD UP.
mad.gif
 Like really?  Could that be anymore sexist?  It just irks me.  I don't even use tampons (always just thought pads were easier), thank you very much.  And what, does he seriously think I would try to shove a tampon down a sink????

I don't know why, but something like that just kills me.  I can usually take jokes, but that was horribly offensive.  Anyway, rant over 
banghead.gif

Back