*The One and Only*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you had to use one and only one product to use, what would it be? What one thing could you not go on without?

Most definately foundation. Having flawless skin radiates beauty, in my opinion, and sets the perfect tone for highlighting natural eyes, lips and bone structure etc.

I personally have lots of acne scars and I don't think any other makeup product would make as much difference for me as foundation :)

hello hilsbabe and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. my one and only has to be my sundari neem and avocado moisturizer. the one product that keeps my skin in check!

What a cruel question! Hmmm...it is between foundation, undereye concealer and mascara. Mascara is the winner? I guess....

Welcome to MuT hilsbabe! My name is Leila and I am one of the mods here on MuT. If you need anything or have any sort of questions, feel free to PM me.

If it is a "product" that I had to choose, I am going to cheat and be very vague. I am going to say EYESHADOW! lol, there is NO way I can even begin to decide which is my favorite, I am addicted to all colors.

If it were a "tool" that I couldn't live without, no hesitation it would be Tweezerman Tweezers! I love these things and I am a freak about grooming my eyebrows... :icon_chee

HAHA...I was JUST looking at your notepad and OBVIOUSLY you could never choose from that collection...they are so gorgeous!

sunshine and 38 in michigan today, and no snow in sight. a beautiful day!

Hey Hillbabe! I'm Raquel from NJ. One thing I can't live without (literally and figuratively) is water! I've learned how much water does for a great complextion. Once you've got that, all you really need is mascara and lipgloss, imo. So for me, it's water 1st and if I had to pick a second it would be mascara.

LOL! Honey, that isn't even HALF of what I have... :icon_eek: Right now, I have one traincase JUST for pigments, and yet I just ordered an 88 piece lot off of Ebay! Me crazy!

I have about 60 small e/s, 30 Milani, and 30 MAC/misc. e/s. Then I have about 40 something Prestige e/s and a few premade palettes... I am ROLLING in the color!! :icon_love

PopModePrincess u look gorgeous in your new avatar!!

The one thing I could not live without is foundation-- blush being a close second :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL Leila is the shadow/piggie queen thats for sure-- can't wait to see some new video tuts with your new piggies girl!

first my pray ,

*pin of water

*Ipsa water foundation,..and my chanel Briliant Levres Phiphi 55!!:icon_love

Ummm foundation it is for me. Oh and the water thing, I'm pleading the PMS and being dazed and cofused....how much water is enough water....I am soooooo bad at drinking water (I have been hospitalized once for dehydration, had kidney stones several times, which they said could be from lack of water or calcium deposits, but if I drank more water would have maybe prevented them).

PopModePrincess, Could you be so kinda as to tell me too.....I know it keeps your skin moist, and helps with dry and oily skin.....oh and helps flush out toxins. What else does it do? Be kind, I'm feeling dumb today.

Sorry to rob this thread if you feel this shouldn't be answered here, please PM me. Thanks guys.

Back