Newbie Beauty Blogger

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I have been wanting to start a blog for forever and I finally got one going. I am looking for some critique on how to improve. Be honest and tell me what you like and what I can improve on. 
If you have a blog send me the link! I am looking for people to sub to.
Thanks in advance! Hope to connect with some other passionate beauty bloggers.
heart.gif

http://thebrokegirlreview.blogspot.com

Hi!  Your blog looks good!  I think your reviews are detailed enough to be informative and interesting, while still being concise.  I have a new blog too, and I'm hoping to find some more readers.  I hope you'll check it out and give me your input.  (Also, I'm gluten-free too, so I appreciate the food reviews on your blog!)

Dev

baublesandtreats.blogspot.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi!  Your blog looks good!  I think your reviews are detailed enough to be informative and interesting, while still being concise.  I have a new blog too, and I'm hoping to find some more readers.  I hope you'll check it out and give me your input.  (Also, I'm gluten-free too, so I appreciate the food reviews on your blog!)

Dev

baublesandtreats.blogspot.com
Your blog is cute! Thanks for taking a look at mine I appreciate it! Is there a way to subscribe to your blog? I am really new to blogger and I haven't figured out how to sub. 

I have a "follow by email" option on the right side of the screen, below the blog archive.  Thanks again for looking!

I am new to blogging I would love any critiques... even if they aren't so nice. Don't worry about hurting my feeling I want to truth and I will be sure to critique your back. Blogging isn't as hard with a friend! 

http://beautyselffish.blogspot.com/

@baublesandtreats your blog look really nice, simple and clean!  I really like the pictures. They are a great nice and clear. Critique would be to move the sub button up to the top of the page. It's usually the first place someone looks to subscribe... also add label to your posts and a search bar as your blog grows this is going to make it easier for others to find information in your blog. 

• @Ameliyeah... I couldn't see your blog! Did it move?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kiki Owens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am new to blogging I would love any critiques... even if they aren't so nice. Don't worry about hurting my feeling I want to truth and I will be sure to critique your back. Blogging isn't as hard with a friend! 

http://beautyselffish.blogspot.com/

@baublesandtreats your blog look really nice, simple and clean!  I really like the pictures. They are a great nice and clear. Critique would be to move the sub button up to the top of the page. It's usually the first place someone looks to subscribe... also add label to your posts and a search bar as your blog grows this is going to make it easier for others to find information in your blog. 

• @Ameliyeah... I couldn't see your blog! Did it move?. 
Thanks for the feedback!  I moved the sub button and added a search bar.  I am planning on doing labels and also adding more pages.  I've had the blog for about three months now, so I will need some more organization.  I've been crazy at work lately, but I should have some free time this weekend.  I will check out your blog and let you know what I think.  Thanks again!

Hi! Im new to the blogging world and would love it if you could check it out! I do a couple of posts a week and blog about fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle. I also have a subscribe by email link on the right hand side if you could become a follower! I would love it so much! Id love for some feedback on where you think my blog is good or what needs improving! www.sundussarwar.blogspot.com Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back