Glossybox Men's Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here you go!
I love my Glossybox so much that I want to get this for my husband. I've asked him before if he wants one of the men's boxes and he looks at me like I have two heads.

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love my Glossybox so much that I want to get this for my husband. I've asked him before if he wants one of the men's boxes and he looks at me like I have two heads.
I am positive I would get the same reaction.  My boyfriend was not a fan of the one Men's box I got him from Popsugar.

I went ahead and got it for my Hubby, he's what I call geek chic with a hint of manly metro LOL He's particular about products but it's full of brands he uses so I figured why not. I can give it to him for Valentines Day along with a video game and chocolates (yes, chocolates, because if I DON'T get him some of his own, he'll eat mine
rolleyes.gif
)  I absolutely love the brand NUXE and he's really been needing to start using a good eye cream, Redken is fabulous and I think he'll love the look of the products, never really heard of Zirh but he LOVES shaving products, can always use a moisturizer, and we'll see on the Blvgari. He's VERY picky about scents but the fragrance notes sound very sophisticated: Bergamot, White Pear, Cashmere Wood, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Musk. I think he might like this for evenings out.

I'm excited!

With this post, I am officially not a lurker anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Does anyone know if the new Men's GLOSSYBOX will be a regular box moving forward or if it's just a one-off thing?

Quote: Originally Posted by MiriamT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  With this post, I am officially not a lurker anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Does anyone know if the new Men's GLOSSYBOX will be a regular box moving forward or if it's just a one-off thing?
Welcome! I have been wondering the same thing. In Germany its quarterly and I subscribed the hubby to it and he loves it.

Quote: Originally Posted by MiriamT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Excellent question! I really have no idea, at the moment I'm thinking it's a LE box in time for Valentine's Day. Something to give your man
smile.gif
It would be awesome if it became a monthly box though!

Back