Fortune Cookie Soap: 2014 Spring Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Billing for the Spring Box begun earlier this week. This box will begin shipping February 10, 2014. More info to come.

SPRING BOX!

This is one of my favorite boxes! Can't wait to see what we're getting this time!

I'm looking foward to this box too. I have so much bath and body stuff at home that I just started using some of their stuff recently, even though I've received at least two boxes. I love the two whipped cream body butters I've tried. I even kept the empty I Yam What I Yam container just so I could sniff it for another few days.

Yes, I have problems.

This will be my 2nd FCS box. I hope this one has a Personal Space room spray. I think this is my favorite sub ever, but I only sub to this and Birchbox. I just don't like any of the others enough to sign up. I love all of the scents from the Nightmare Before Christmas box, but I don't have the budget to order full-size products before February, so stuff from the Spring 2014 Box will probably be at the top of my list by then.

I was so sick and cranky when the Nightmare box showed up that I *still* haven't tried any of it! I'll be ready for some sugar scrubs when this box arrives, so I'm hoping for some nice springy non-foodie scents. Something with a strong potting soil note would be amazing even though it sounds bizarre. Some of my favorite BPAL perfume oils have soil/silt/dirt notes! Side note: It is very difficult to type on your phone while an eighteen-pound kitty is working on settling in for the evening ON YOUR CHEST.

I was so sick and cranky when the Nightmare box showed up that I *still* haven't tried any of it! I'll be ready for some sugar scrubs when this box arrives, so I'm hoping for some nice springy non-foodie scents. Something with a strong potting soil note would be amazing even though it sounds bizarre. Some of my favorite BPAL perfume oils have soil/silt/dirt notes! Side note: It is very difficult to type on your phone while an eighteen-pound kitty is working on settling in for the evening ON YOUR CHEST.
They had a Dirt OCD for one of the boxes in 2012 (Halloween, I think). They should do that again.

claps.gif
  Can't wait!

This will be my first Fortune Cookie Soap box too! I've heard great things about this sub, so I am very excited! 
headphonedance.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif SPRING BOX!

Beat me to it!  I was just coming on to post this.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  What do you think of it?  It looks good to me, but I don't really know what to expect because this will be my first Soap Box.  I've heard the scents and quality are fantastic though!

Quote: Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beat me to it!  I was just coming on to post this.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  What do you think of it?  It looks good to me, but I don't really know what to expect because this will be my first Soap Box.  I've heard the scents and quality are fantastic though!
The last box was my first and it was AWESOME!! Seriously so great for only $20. You also get a coupon code for $10 off your next purchase. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The last box was my first and it was AWESOME!! Seriously so great for only $20. You also get a coupon code for $10 off your next purchase. 
EEEEE! I'm excited!  
claps.gif
  So looking forward to this!

I just canceled PopSugar and picked up a few subscriptions I've been eyeing and FCS box was one of them. I've always been super envious of the boxes so I'm really excited to get this one!

Ah so happy they extended the deadline! I completely forgot to sign up before the 5th and was kicking myself for missing out on another one. 

All signed up now! Can't wait to get it 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back