zadidoll

Fortune Cookie Soap: 2014 Spring Box

Super excited for the: [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!]cuticle butter

I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box! @MissJexie  @Ashitude  and @allistra44   -  I hope you all love your first FCS box!  ETA: everyone getting new boxes.  It's great to see so many joining the FCS box! thanks! I am also excited about the same thing. The only bad thing about these subs is I get addicted to their products and need more more more. :-)

This will be my first box. I cannot wait. I never buy stuff like this (I get buyers guilt) so I'm stoked to get it in a subscription box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkballard View Post

Just received my shipping conformation with tracking number!!! So excited!!

ME TOOOO It's my first box so I seriously can't wait. I'm going to be stalking the mailman until it arrives!

ME TOOOO It's my first box so I seriously can't wait. I'm going to be stalking the mailman until it arrives!
Same here! I am shocked the new subscriber's boxes are shipping first! I have only heard positive things about this box! Really, how could you go wrong for $20 and receive a $10 off code. I was happy to see they actually offer products at and under a $10 price too!

I signed up for this box recently and am very excited to get my first box. I love Bath & Body stuff, all of these products in the box look soooo good! Cant wait. Just got my email shipping notice. It says 1-3 days expected delivery.

Got my shipping notice on Saturday but I will proberly not get until half way through you have received yours. All American sub boxes try and send the boxes abroad earlier to try and get to destination the same time as everyone else, but it still arrives later.

Same here! I am shocked the new subscriber's boxes are shipping first! I have only heard positive things about this box! Really, how could you go wrong for $20 and receive a $10 off code. I was happy to see they actually offer products at and under a $10 price too!
This is my 2nd FCS Box. I got my shipping notice last night. It doesn't have an estimated arrival date, but last box was at my door like 3 days after I got the shipping e-mail. I'm so excited. And I'm on a strict low-buy this month so I can afford to order a few things from FCS next week.

Hooray for shipping notices!!!! 

Question - do we seriously get EVERYTHING they show for the box?  If so, I think the might be my new favorite box!  For $20 every 3 months, to get ALL OF THAT?  That's a GREAT value!

Hooray for shipping notices!!!!  Question - do we seriously get EVERYTHING they show for the box?  If so, I think the might be my new favorite box!  For $20 every 3 months, to get ALL OF THAT?  That's a GREAT value!
I think so. I mean, they're all mini sizes I think but it's still a good deal!

Hooray for shipping notices!!!!  Question - do we seriously get EVERYTHING they show for the box?  If so, I think the might be my new favorite box!  For $20 every 3 months, to get ALL OF THAT?  That's a GREAT value!
Yes. All 8 items listed on the card come in the box.

I got my shipping notice too! I can't wait! Also, I just realized that I never used my $10 off from the last box. Does anyone know if the codes expire?

YAY my shipping updated & I should get my box on Friday. :) 

I've already got a cart going with stuff I want to buy after I get my $10 credit... I just want to try one of everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

YAY my shipping updated & I should get my box on Friday. :) 

I've already got a cart going with stuff I want to buy after I get my $10 credit... I just want to try one of everything!

I love their sugar scrub! 

Ugh. At the end of January I ordered a bunch of stuff to give as gifts for valentines day and the package never got to me. It was scanned once as it left the originating post office.

I contacted FSC and was told they could resend if I paid the shipping. Annoying but it is on the website as a resolution for lost packages..

Today I got a plain brown package envelope with nothing on it to indicate who sent it or where it came from. My name and address was hand written. Inside the envelope was 2 of the 18 things I ordered, the packing slip paper from FSC, and the shipping label ripped off a package from the original package from FSC.

SUPER.CREEPY

The codes don't expire so all is well in fcs world.
That's awesome! Thanks! I'll have to hunt for my code when I get home tonight and place an order. Or I wonder if I can combine it with the one coming in this box for $20 off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyluv View Post

That's awesome! Thanks! I'll have to hunt for my code when I get home tonight and place an order. Or I wonder if I can combine it with the one coming in this box for $20 off?

you can't use 2 together unfortunatly..but well worth using on the actual release night when they do shipping deals and such so you can make big orders.or for when the great mini collections come out,or you need to keep some for when they do the sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashitude View Post

Ugh. At the end of January I ordered a bunch of stuff to give as gifts for valentines day and the package never got to me. It was scanned once as it left the originating post office.

I contacted FSC and was told they could resend if I paid the shipping. Annoying but it is on the website as a resolution for lost packages..

Today I got a plain brown package envelope with nothing on it to indicate who sent it or where it came from. My name and address was hand written. Inside the envelope was 2 of the 18 things I ordered, the packing slip paper from FSC, and the shipping label ripped off a package from the original package from FSC.

SUPER.CREEPY

Seems like the box got super damaged or just ripped open at some point in your travels and thats all the USPS could find to send to you. Really weird!

My Box is in my town as of this morning, although the tracking just says 'arrival at unit.' Not sure what that means, although I will most likely get it tomorrow!!