nail art designs - tell me which one is best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Iris!

I agree, I love the first one!  The second one is absolutely gorgeous, but those pearls would drive me nuts!  And the third one is so pretty and festive!  But the first is definitely my favorite.

I like the first one the best!! Are you trying to pick a manicure to do or are those all yours ? The photos all have difference watermarks

I like the first one and love the Christmas one!! Im a sucker Christmas designs!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like all of them, but I think the third is my favorite. I love the ombre look and the pearls, and how it's like a new twist on a classic ladylike look.

I like the first one a lot, especially the jagged stripe pattern.  Is that a free-hand design?  Seems like that would be really hard to do so cleanly like that.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hello yes,These are what I bought nail polish raw materials,  they are tested in the hands of my friends, then they published in their blogs, I like to design them
Sorry @iris4464, I'm not sure I understand. These bloggers are all from all over the world (Canada, Belgium & the U.S) so how could you have done their nails? Are you saying you've sent them suggestions for the designs? Or?

Just wanted to let everyone know the common theme between these images are that the products used in all the images come from TMart. She didn't design those looks but is trying to promote TMart which is a violation of MUT rules. As a result this thread will be deleted for copyright violations and attempting to promote a company sneakily.

Back