Hello Deary!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Dearies! 

I'm Amber. I'm in Texas but with my husband being Army who knows where I'll live next! My makeup journey began in middle school but because I couldn't afford even drugstore brands I got away from it. I got back into makeup in about August when I was really feeling down missing my husband who was in Afghanistan and someone introduced me to the subscription service Ipsy! I'm so thankful I found it because I've fallen in love with makeup all over again. I look forward to making new friends and learning about new looks and products! 

1. Hi, Amber! I'm a long time lurker here, I just wanted to use my very first post to say hello & welcome you to this amazing hotbed of beauty-obsessed makeup fiends. Ipsy was my first subscription, but recently I added glossybox, sample society, & unmentionably cheeky (not makeup--undies!). So, be careful, boxes are like Pringles, its hard to stop at just one!

Hi Amber... Welcome to MakeUpTalk!
hand.gif

@magsatron: Funny you should say it's hard to have just one sub box because I signed up for two more after getting put on Ipsy's waitlist. I have Glossybox, Ipsy, and Beauty Box 5. I love all three so much and I'm excited for this month's Glossybox. I think I am happy with the three I have, for now. I think, for Valentine's Day, I may get my husband addicted by getting him one called Bespoke Post. It's geared toward men but for a tom boy type girl it could be for either. I love the way my three are set up, though. I get BB5 in the beginning of the month, Ipsy in the middle, and Glossybox at the end. It is nicely spread out! Thanks for the welcome 

@DreamWarrior: Thanks! 

Hi there @Amby6912! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
Great to see a fellow Texan here! Ipsy definitely also started my love affair with beauty subscription services....it was all downhill from there LOL!

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Welcome Amber! If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

@CheshireCookie: Don't tell anyone but I'm not a native Texan. I just got here as fast as I could. My hubby is the native Texan. I moved here just before we married because he's military and stationed at Fort Hood. And no worries about me being shy. Normally I am but...I just fell right on in to the Ipsy discussion and seem to have found a nice little niche! Thanks for the warm welcome! 

@kawaiimeows Thanks for the welcome! 

Hahaha, that's ok, I won't hold it against you
wink.gif
LOL the Ipsy thread is THE place to be right now, am I right?!

Latest posts

Back