Amazing Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"My" local JCP Sephora is now carrying the "Amazing Cosmetics" line...

As always, there's a lot of hype... I dont actually know anyone that uses their products tho.

Any thoughts??

The concelaer alone is $42.00 for .5 oz of product.

I have never heard of this line... have you been able to find any blog reviews or other sellers?

I stopped by Ulta today and saw that they carried Amazing Cosmetics too... I did a quick test run on the concealers and was thoroughly disappointed.

I plan to go back when I have more time to thoroughly swatch and test the product.

But from my first impression, I was not impressed.

I am not very impressed with their concealer, either. I did shell out the money for it, so I'm determined to use it up. I understand that it's supposed to be a "buildable" concealer, but I don't like how thin it is and how long it takes to build up to full coverage. I guess I'm spoiled from using Make Up Forever's Full Coverage concealer for so long, until they discontinued my shade. Blast you, MUFE! Other than sacrificing what little MUFE I have left, I think MAC Pro Longwear concealer does a much better job than the Amazing Cosmetics, for both undereye and blemishes. 

Interesting to read no one really likes it.  I've never tried it myself, but I remember wanting to try it a couple years ago because Michelle Phan used to mention this concealer a lot.

Quote: Originally Posted by mellivi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Interesting to read no one really likes it.  I've never tried it myself, but I remember wanting to try it a couple years ago because Michelle Phan used to mention this concealer a lot.
Yeah, I never tried it but always thought it was great because of the same reason- Michelle Phan used it in all her tutorials for like a year and talked about how great it was. I think she only stopped when she started doing tutorials for Lancome.

I haven't tried their concealer, but I have a compact of their setting powder.  It does an ok job of setting under eye concealer.  It's nothing special and I have no plans on buying it again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I only had afoil package of their concealer but did not like it.
THIS. Exactly. It's really expensive and totally unimpressive.

Back