Sign in to follow this  
Shauna999

Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Out of curiosity... for those who entered their email to reserve their spot for a February Birchbox through the birchbox.com/usweekly link, have you received a code to enter in at check out? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikecarus View Post

Out of curiosity... for those who entered their email to reserve their spot for a February Birchbox through the birchbox.com/usweekly link, have you received a code to enter in at check out? 

I haven't received anything yet.  I'm holding off on signing up and waiting for this! 

I haven't received anything yet.  I'm holding off on signing up and waiting for this! 
I signed up for a second sub and emailed them about a code. They told me to use USWEEKLY100 in order to get the points for the box. Hope this helps!

I haven't even received my January box yet... but I'm pumped for February! I'll be getting two boxes in February: one welcome box, and one box on my regular account. Hoping for lots of variety and lots of skincare. Question: do you ladies think that this US weekly box will include the 12-issue magazine subscription for everyone, like the Women's Health collab? If so, I hope it is refundable like the Women's Health promo. 
I had to email them about a code to use for the 100 points with the usweekly box and they told me that there would be an "us weekly subscription offer" which basically translates to a discount for birchbox subs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesspalmieri View Post

I had to email them about a code to use for the 100 points with the usweekly box and they told me that there would be an "us weekly subscription offer" which basically translates to a discount for birchbox subs.

So, do we have to wait until February to order this or if we order now will the first box be the Us Weekly one in February?  

So, do we have to wait until February to order this or if we order now will the first box be the Us Weekly one in February?  
I believe you have until February 15th to order.

Quote:

Right, but I think usually if you order anytime in January your first box will be January right?  That's why I'm wondering if I order now using the code, will the first box wait to ship until it is the Us weekly one in February.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlamGal View Post

Quote:

Right, but I think usually if you order anytime in January your first box will be January right?  That's why I'm wondering if I order now using the code, will the first box wait to ship until it is the Us weekly one in February.  

I think it depends when you ordered your box. I think if you order after the 15th you get next month's box? I'm not sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioness90 View Post

I think it depends when you ordered your box. I think if you order after the 15th you get next month's box? I'm not sure though.

Thanks.  That's what I was thinking but I couldn't find it on their site.  

So if we already have a regular, monthly sub, do we still have to do something special to get the US Weekly Feb box or will we automatically receive it since we're already subscribed?

Quote:

Yes, they always say that if you sign up before the 15th of the month you will get that month's box.  Don't wait until after february 15th or you might not get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone View Post

Quote:

Yes, they always say that if you sign up before the 15th of the month you will get that month's box.  Don't wait until after february 15th or you might not get it.

I ordered restarted my second sub (just for Feb.) on Jan. 16th or 17th. I hope I get February's box and not January's.

From what the offer said, if you are a new subscriber, you will get a welcome box unless you wait for the link they'll email out.

I'm gonna pick up a second sub for Feb (100 points? yes please!). When do I have to cancel by to not get a March box?
I'm doing the same! Pretty sure you just need to cancel it before the first of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtx View Post

Ahh, okay thank you! :D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

I'm gonna pick up a second sub for Feb (100 points? yes please!). When do I have to cancel by to not get a March box?

I think before the first of the month, since that's when they charge.

Quick question, if I refer myself for the 50 points to my account, then sign up for the Feb box, does that mean my new account will also get the 100 points? Just wondering if you need to sign up directly with the US weekly link for the 100 points?

So if we already have a regular, monthly sub, do we still have to do something special to get the US Weekly Feb box or will we automatically receive it since we're already subscribed?
I'm wondering this is well!

Quick question, if I refer myself for the 50 points to my account, then sign up for the Feb box, does that mean my new account will also get the 100 points? Just wondering if you need to sign up directly with the US weekly link for the 100 points?
I think you have to sign up through the link, put your e-mail on the waiting list, then wait for the e-mail saying it's your turn to sign up. Once you receive that, there's a link in the e-mail to claim your account that goes directly to the subscription page. That's when you would enter the code USWEEKY100, from what I understand. But getting off the waiting list might take awhile. ETA: The page on the Birchbox site where we're supposed to enter our e-mail for the waiting list will not load for me.
  • Like 1

I think I'm going to bow out of the collab box and leave one free for someone who has the brain power and energy to devote to figuring out how to sign up for it. My already-stuffy sick brain can't take anymore gobbledygook clogging it up. :/