New Fingr's stamps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone.  Just found the new Fingr's stamping kit at Walmart for 6.98.  If you are just looking for the plates it's a little on the pricey side but it does come with stamp, scraper and polish (that is pretty terrible).

Here are the 2 designs

I think the designs on this one are pretty decent.  I already have a million houndstooth prints but this was is the largest.  The cat is too cute for words.  I like the single paisley leaf.  I most love the flamingo.  I am totally planning a Florida manicure with palm tree and flamingos.  The other plate has some full image writing similar to the Bundle Monster but I think my favorite is the one on the far right that says LOVE with hearts.  I like the heart and arrow design as well as the anchor.  Overall it's not a bad starter or if you are a collector like me.  I just took them out of the package so I haven't gotten to see how well they stamp yet but I will be doing that momentarily.

They also redid the water decals and sell 4 designs per pack for the same 2.98 price.  I will be getting one of those shortly.

Back