New Undies Subscription? 1-800 Panties

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, again! I found this while reading blogs: http://800panties.com/ ... appears to be a new undies subscription. Anyone try them yet and want to review? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd be interested in seeing how they compared to Splendies. They list Victoria's Secret, Rue 21, AE, & Bali as brands they send on their website. :-O

This might sound witchy, but I saw a lot of spelling and grammar errors on their site. I know there's not necessarily a correlation between that and the quality of the service/underwear, but it put me off from wanting to sign up.

Meanwhile, the inclusion of Victoria Secret as one of their brands is what makes me wary...wasn't that one of the red flags of Panty Fly? That people who had worked for VS came out saying that they never do wholesales to outside vendors, so anything branded VS was probably a fake? 

I think I'll wait and see on this one as well...just wanted to bring it up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by AshleyCT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Meanwhile, the inclusion of Victoria Secret as one of their brands is what makes me wary...wasn't that one of the red flags of Panty Fly? That people who had worked for VS came out saying that they never do wholesales to outside vendors, so anything branded VS was probably a fake? 

That's exactly what I was thinking. I think I will definitely wait on reviews before I try this one. Thanks for the thoughts!

Back