Total Beauty Collection Warehouse Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Total Beauty is having a "warehouse sale" this week and their remaining collections are pretty highly discounted. They all appear to be between $12-$20. While traditionally I know some of us have been bummed with the quality of these boxes, I think this is a pretty awesome opportunity to pick up a box on the cheap if it contains anything that you use - and some of them contain a decent item or two (can I get a RapidLash - what what!?). I picked up two boxes for $29 total - I was able to use a coupon code (save15) and they have free shipping so it's a good time to check it out before all the good stuff's gone!

Just got my two boxes in!  I got the Falling for Color and Holiday Beauty Collection.

Falling for Color, I was really happy with.  I will make use of pretty much everything in there - LOVE the lip gloss and lipstick in there.

The Holiday Beauty collection I was more "eh" about.  And that's not to say that some may find it to be a great box, but for me personally, I'm not at the age yet where I need an arsenal of anti-aging/wrinkle creams and whatnot.  There was also a whole bunch of foil packets which I'm really not a fan of.  The full size St. Ives facial scrub would have been awesome a few years ago when I was really into using them... but I don't anymore.

Although I loved one and felt nuetral about the other, something must be said about the value of these boxes at the sale prices - most definitely a steal and worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well.  I got an email today telling me that because of "overwhelming demand" the RapidLash (THE ENTIRE REASON I PLACED AN ORDER TO BEGIN WITH!!!!) will not be included in my box.  They're sending me another one of the collections as a replacement for the one missing product in this box - so I'll be getting 3 boxes total, which is pretty awesome.  I'm just bummed that the one thing I really wanted won't be included.  Womp womp. 

That stinks.. I thought about ordering a box just for the rapid lash too, but ended up not doing it. At least they are trying to compensate you though. Hope you love your boxes!

I just ordered the Primed and Prepped collection for about $15 with the sale and discount code.  Not a bad deal 
smile.gif

The Holiday collection was definitely worth it. I use anti-aging as a preventative measure, so I stock up during sales like this due to the high price of things such as eye serums.

Back