hello everyone ^^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m Courtney,

I have loved makeup for a long time, since I was a teenager, I am now 27. I wasn’t too pretty when I was younger so I learned everything that I could to make myself more beautiful. I have a 6yo son who is a little turd that I spoiled rotten but w/e. I went to cosmetology school (2 of them) but realized I don’t like perming or relaxing hair. I am attending Colorado State University now and am super happy with it.

I own way too much make-up to the point that my family will not longer contribute to my supply for birthdays or Christmas lol.

I am new to this site so I hope to make new friends!

also, I do have a website, on which I post random stuff, so feel free to check it out: http://www.bestfoundationfordry-skin.com​

Hi Courtney,

It's really good not know about you. I have checked your website as well. You are doing a great job. Keep it up. And welcome to this forum.

Hi there @scalpice! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

You can share your blog/website info in our Beauty Blogger Group! But please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to bloggers, though, as we do have some rules regarding posting. Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Hello guys I am hoda and new to this site I am look for site that sell banana powder if anyone know site let me know thanks

Latest posts

Back