Social Bliss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MOD EDIT:  There were three threads started about this same subscription box, so I merged them all into this one big happy thread!  Posts were moved over in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, so it may be confusing if you're reading through here for the first time.  If it sounds like 3 different conversations going on, you're right!  You'll see my (magicalmom's) posts at about 60/61 posts in, noting the merge.  Everything else after that should be from the one thread.  

Sorry for any confusion, PM me if you have any questions!

Cheers, 

magicalmom/Leigh

I originally posted about it in a POPSugar group, but that was before I found this group.  This is probably the best place to post about it.  Anway - the subscription box addict in me has taken over and no matter how many times I said I would wait to hear other reviews on Social Bliss before joining... I still went and joined.
doze.gif

So according to their FAQ page I can expect to receive my first box sometime next month or the end of this one. At least if PS turns out to be another dud for January, I'll still have something else to look forward to.

If anyone is interested, I'll keep you all posted once I receive it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I subscribed too!  I know it's a risk because it's completely unknown, but I guess that's part of the fun! 
biggrin.gif

I'm curious to see how it compares to PopSugar.

Oh, good! Keep me posted on if/when you get yours! I'm guessing it will be next month though? Their FAQ page is a little confusing.

Will do! Is it just me, or is the site a little hard to navigate?  It took me forever to find the FAQ.  But it seems promising, and I'm excited to get the box!  And they did say they would send an email when it ships, so that's helpful anyway 
smile.gif

No, I totally agree, it is difficult to navigate. Hopefully it will change and get easier once they become more known.

I subscribed too and I actually sent them an email on the 8th asking about when the first box will ship.  They replied that it would be shipping within the next two weeks.  What I gather is that the boxes could either ship out this week or next week.

I subscribed too! I am courious about it and hope that it turns out great for all our sakes! Looking forward to getting a different box that I hope is simular to Popsugar but has its own take. . .i do think their webpagemis extremely hard to manouver in and hope it gets easier with time. They seem to sell individual items and then the box.mmi am not sur what they base what goes in the box on, but I guess we will see. Thank you Vicki for starting this thread. I appreciate a spot where we can chat and compare on this box!

Yay! More people to compare with! Thanks you guys, for responding. I know this thread is probably not under the right group, but oh well. If I decide to continue a second box then I'll start a new one or maybe someone else will. I'm happy we can all keep each other updated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was charged last week I think. It could have been an immediate charge though. I would be super excited to see an actual competitor to Popsugar. 

I can't wait to see what you ladies get either. My PopSugar sub is coming to an end in April, so if I like what I see I will probably make the switch. Although, looking at their page, I would guess that this will be much more accessory heavy than lifestyle products (not necessarily a bad thing). I do love how you can return the box if you don't like it. With a guarantee like that how can you go wrong?

I agree that I like their return policy, even though I hate returning things, but if I actually hate it, I guess rather than be out the money I would return! I love Popsugar and my husband bought me a years sub. For Christmas! but since I like it! I think this is also my type of box! Looking forward to seeing what's in it!

I am very interested in what you receive! I have been on the fence but am looking for a new box to replace my popsugar sub.

Yea same here! I just got the January POP and while I think it's better than Decembers, I'm still not in awe of it or anything. It's enough to keep me on for 1 more month. Especially since February will probably have something bday related. I'll keep you posted on Social Bliss. Fingers crossed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was charged last week I think. It could have been an immediate charge though. I would be super excited to see an actual competitor to Popsugar. 
Yea, I was immediately charged too. I think that's something they do for the first box. I'll let you all know if/when I get a ship notification.

Is there a link to order? or is just a waitlist.  I signed up for a waitlist.
When I signed up I did it immediately. But, they had said that people might have to wait for an invite. You sign up to get an invite and I guess in a few days??? They send you one. Hope you get one soon.

Latest posts

Back