Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittylasmu View Post

Oh no Mrs! I hope you enjoyed those 20 minutes though!

I tried looking for that gloss but couldn't find that shape with a gold lid. And we got the polish 2 months ago and the brushes last month (that blush brush is SO soft)

I did enjoy the 20 minutes.  I LOVE the brushes.  

I saw the gold ring items (left side on the FB page) on their main site last month.  I loved the look of them.  I can't find them on their site now.  And since they added a ring to February, I am not sure they will add another ring.  The item on the lower right corner looks like a necklace or bracelet.  The purse looks fantastic.  So clutch with chain strap, mascara, gloss, jewelry....

And now I have spent another 20 minutes.... All worth it.  Love Social Bliss.

Quote:

OOH! I just got an email from SB - I had asked if I could partake of the Surprise me code and even though it was expired they put me on the list.

THEN she said, "No prob! Be prepared, we may be sending them early! :D"

EEEEEEE! I wonder if she means the box or the special pressie, or both, yay!

Oh my goodness...oh my goodness...EARLY????  I just thought ok it won't come until the week of the 21st or later.  Now it might be earlier?  Oh how fun.  I would bet they will send them together.

Man! Days like today, I wish I had my facebook account so I could actually click on stuff and comment on their fb page! I did get to see the cover photo and I love that dark blue bag! And I always love mascara! It's the one makeup item I really know how to use lol

OOH! I just got an email from SB - I had asked if I could partake of the Surprise me code and even though it was expired they put me on the list. THEN she said, "No prob! Be prepared, we may be sending them early! :D" EEEEEEE! I wonder if she means the box or the special pressie, or both, yay!
I hope the box but I mean either would be cool! This is my first SB box and only box that would come late month so I would have filled the time in betweeny other boxes shut I hope night on the town is the theme!

Quote:

Socialbliss has AMAZING customer service--seriously amazing. I get really personal treatment and they are willing to go the extra mile.

Can't say the same for slow slow super duper slow PS who I am currently upset with. To the point of just dropping them and making SB my go to!

Lol, that's what I was afraid of, that SB's so good that I can't pass it up. Pretty good "problem" to have though! I love that their customer service seems great!

If I hadn't have subscribed to PS for a year like I did, I would have unsubscribed a while ago and only purchased boxes as they released codes. As it is though I'm locked in for nearly the rest of this year and I get screwed over almost monthly with the codes they come out with that don't apply to current subscribers who can't cancel. PS really annoys me sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiChan View Post

Lol, that's what I was afraid of, that SB's so good that I can't pass it up. Pretty good "problem" to have though! I love that their customer service seems great!

If I hadn't have subscribed to PS for a year like I did, I would have unsubscribed a while ago and only purchased boxes as they released codes. As it is though I'm locked in for nearly the rest of this year and I get screwed over almost monthly with the codes they come out with that don't apply to current subscribers who can't cancel. PS really annoys me sometimes.

I feel you--I got 'glitched' out of ordering April and am now waiting May and let me tell you, I REALLY wanted April. I suggested Caldrea to them like a million times and now it's there along with a great bag and other fun stuff and all I got from them was, we apologize. Come on! Your site is messed up and the customer gets punished? 

Yeah--that kind of CS not to mention the ridiculous wait to just get a response is why I'm questioning staying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartinoff View Post

Who does social bliss ship with?

Smartpost which means you can actually track it the whole way. Worth the extra few bucks imo.

Sorry--USPS, but still-better than DHL or other slow boat shipments. Last month I got mine in 2 days (I don't count the label creation, I count from when it was received to ship out). That's pretty darn fast and I am almost about as north in CA as you can get so some things are a little slow to get here.

Quote:

Smartpost which means you can actually track it the whole way. Worth the extra few bucks imo.

Sorry--USPS, but still-better than DHL or other slow boat shipments. Last month I got mine in 2 days (I don't count the label creation, I count from when it was received to ship out). That's pretty darn fast and I am almost about as north in CA as you can get so some things are a little slow to get here.

They actually ship USPS Priority Mail!  PopSugar uses FedEx Smart Post.

I have been stalking this thread and admiring the boxes for months!! I finally just subscribed and I'm hoping I will be able to get April's box. I just emailed them to check :)

Yay for USPS! I'm getting so excited! It would be nice to get my box around the same time as everyone else. Fedex likes to send my stuff on a tour of the country...I really don't see how that "saves time/money" for them. 

Socialbliss commented on one of the new pictures posted. Someone asked if it was a spoiler pic, they replied maybe or maybe not ;). I'm going to guess that's a yes! I really want that blue bag!

• Like 3

Socialbliss commented on one of the new pictures posted. Someone asked if it was a spoiler pic, they replies maybe or maybe not ;). I'm going to guess that a yes! I really want that blue bag!
I agree! I want that bag and the rings and am so excited for this boxxxxx eeeek!
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisty1 View Post

Socialbliss commented on one of the new pictures posted. Someone asked if it was a spoiler pic, they replied maybe or maybe not wink.gif. I'm going to guess that's a yes! I really want that blue bag!

Ha! That was actually me that asked about that on their FB. I really hope what looks like a clutch is part of the box. 

• Like 2

I hope they release more spoilers soon. I read their comment that they would start releasing hints. I can't wait for this box!!

• Like 1

Quote:

I hope they release more spoilers soon. I read their comment that they would start releasing hints. I can't wait for this box!!

*impatiently waits for spoilers* XD

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee7 View Post

i'm wanting this box but i don't want a friggin fedora type situation to happen!decisions decisions

I'm hoping they don't send out any more fedoras either. ;) But I think you'll find that it's pretty easy to swap Social Bliss items if it's not something you personally like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee7 View Post

i'm wanting this box but i don't want a friggin fedora type situation to happen!decisions decisions

I was afraid of the same thing but since that was the first box and the last two were pretty awesome, I'm hoping they learned their lesson! lol I have a really good feeling that they are a sub on the way up and hopefully away from fedoras...lol

• Like 1

Quote:

Dangit, I'm gonna have to reactivate my fb page, or maybe not as long as y'all keep me posted on here ;) If only I could bring myself to delete my mother in law on there....lol Do they do spoilers on instagram or twitter?

I'm not sure about Instagram or twitter but I am stalking their Facebook page like it's my job. I will report if I see anything on it!

• Like 2

Dangit, I'm gonna have to reactivate my fb page, or maybe not as long as y'all keep me posted on here ;) If only I could bring myself to delete my mother in law on there....lol Do they do spoilers on instagram or twitter?
I'm sure you know this already, but you can block people from seeing your posts by adding them to your "restricted" list and you can block their posts from showing up on your feed too. Maybe this doesn't solve the problem but it's pretty much like blocking them, just without them knowing (I've done it)! But we will definitely keep you posted regardless.

SB is by far my fav subscription box! With the news that this box will be worth over $200! I've been speculating hard. I know we'll get a bag ,but will it be a clutch, a tote, a crossbody, the possibilities are endless. The only question is what will be the other items...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEss View Post

I'm sure you know this already, but you can block people from seeing your posts by adding them to your "restricted" list and you can block their posts from showing up on your feed too. Maybe this doesn't solve the problem but it's pretty much like blocking them, just without them knowing (I've done it)! But we will definitely keep you posted regardless.

I really should just restrict her but she'd find some way to still message me about my housekeeping skills. Heck, she'd probably snail mail her critiques to me lol I had to get off of fb because she was making so many backhanded comments on everything I posted. It's almost easier to get rid of fb than to deal with her if she finds out I restricted her negative @ss lol even though I miss out on a lot, too. 

Back to social bliss :D So what do we predict will be in the box? I'm hoping for that cute purse in the fb pic, maybe some sunnies (cause my dog just ate mine) and some beauty item. I really hope they don't play on the theme of "april showers" cause it never rains here lol