New Limited Box - La Praire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
of course, I didn't get the email yet about my january box being delayed - lol - but I did get one about La Praire

Experience luxury skincare with the limited-edition La Prairie GLOSSYBOX. Inside, you'll find a complete regimen from start to finish, including two never-before-seen products.
The box includes:

• Foam Cleanser
  • Cellular Refining Lotion
  • Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex
  • Two new La Prairie products,
    to be revealed on January 27
 ​
Purchase for $40

anyone else interested in this?  I am - but I would like a coupon!! 

I also got the email for the La Prairie Glossybox and already negotiated it as my valentines day present from my husband. I've never used La Prairie, am I in for a treat or will it go up for trade?

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  of course, I didn't get the email yet about my january box being delayed - lol - but I did get one about La Praire

Experience luxury skincare with the limited-edition La Prairie GLOSSYBOX. Inside, you'll find a complete regimen from start to finish, including two never-before-seen products.
The box includes:

• Foam Cleanser
  • Cellular Refining Lotion
  • Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex
  • Two new La Prairie products,
    to be revealed on January 27
 ​
Purchase for $40

anyone else interested in this?  I am - but I would like a coupon!! 

i'm dying over here. thank you for posting this! I don't get GB emails for some reason. I'm on my way to do some serious negotiation with my husband for this. 

GB = greatest boxes ever.. at least I think so ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh! I'm very tempted by this. La Prairie is so expensive, and this seems like a good deal...but I'm on a no-buy and I already have tons of skincare samples to go through.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oooh! I'm very tempted by this. La Prairie is so expensive, and this seems like a good deal...but I'm on a no-buy and I already have tons of skincare samples to go through.
I agree. As great of a value this is, I just don't need anymore skin care items. I will be strong and pass.

I couldn't wait - I did purchase it!  Oh man, I love limited boxes.  And I will never be able to try out le prairie otherwise.  It is just too expensive to take that chance.

I'm so conflicted..I don't know if I should wait for a discount or buy before it sells out!! I bought the year subscription right before the living social deal..would be super bummed if I did that again...

Quote: Originally Posted by wahina83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so conflicted..I don't know if I should wait for a discount or buy before it sells out!! I bought the year subscription right before the living social deal..would be super bummed if I did that again...
I want it soo bad, but I'll probably wait for a coupon code. I'm just cheap like that though!

I am very temped to get this!  Anyone have any clue on the sizes of the products??  I didn't see any listed but I'd be afraid of them all being really little.

Quote: Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tempting but what if I fall in love with something!
that is EXACTLY my concern!

Quote: Originally Posted by JuliaS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I couldn't resist and ordered. I bet this sells out before it's "officially" released. I was looking at La Prairie and the prices are expensive. Here's a link

http://www.laprairie.com/default/caviar-collection 
I want to order too! The more I'm reading about the company the more I realize this is the only way to afford it. Are you only able to buy it if you received an email about it?

The only email I got was to sign up to be notified of it's release. I used the link in the first post up above to buy it. Thanks to the OP for the link.

The only email I got was to sign up to be notified of it's release. I used the link in the first post up above to buy it. Thanks to the OP for the link.

Ah thanks for the info! I googled it and it came up. I think I'm going to get this tomorrow regardless of a promo code.

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want to order too! The more I'm reading about the company the more I realize this is the only way to afford it. Are you only able to buy it if you received an email about it?
I just worry I'll fall in love with a $350 product, ouch!

My email said "Exclusive Invitation", but I'm sure it will open up to everyone.

I couldn't resist and ordered. I bet this sells out before it's "officially" released. I was looking at La Prairie and the prices are expensive. Here's a link

http://www.laprairie.com/default/caviar-collection 

I found this on the site, it has a few of the items listed above. I wonder if we will get the same products in much smaller sizes.

http://www.laprairie.com/default/limited-edition-sets/age-defense-set%2C-limited-edition/95790-01116-93.html

I am thinking those look like the pictures and might be the exact same size!

I have ordered! I actually wrote Glossybox and email about a week ago asking them to check this line out and maybe put one of their products in an upcoming box. They wrote me back today and told me to be on the lookout in future boxes. Well, 1/2 hour later I get this email advertising this box. Awesome!!!! I am so glad. This line is absolutely great and I can't wait. It is costly, so $40 is nothing compared to the original costs and the two other products, which i think I know what they are are top of the line awesome and new, I can't wait! I'm thinking of ordering several.

I have ordered! I actually wrote Glossybox and email about a week ago asking them to check this line out and maybe put one of their products in an upcoming box. They wrote me back today and told me to be on the lookout in future boxes. Well, 1/2 hour later I get this email advertising this box. Awesome!!!! I am so glad. This line is absolutely great and I can't wait. It is costly, so $40 is nothing compared to the original costs and the two other products, which i think I know what they are are top of the line awesome and new, I can't wait! I'm thinking of ordering several.
What do you think the other 2 products are?

I think the other two products are their cellular Swiss ice crystal collection. Cream. And dry oil. The were advertised in Elle magazine.

Latest posts

Back