MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

@, Good thing i got it for 9.99 otherwise i'd be furious right now. Should i be considering cancelling global boxes now?

As soon as you do, the next one will be amazing. That's what always happens to me LOL

I'm going to keep 18, since it's not shipping for awhile, and it's the box that is the furthest out right now from being shipped for me. I'm hoping by then their "Let's Clean out the Warehouse and throw junk into all the boxes" parade is over.

I think I figured out what's going on with Memebox.

They must be doing research for their new book called, "How to Completely Ruin and Dismantle a Hugely Successful Business in Just a Few Months: The Memebox Story."

• Like 13

@, Good thing i got it for 9.99 otherwise i'd be furious right now. Should i be considering cancelling global boxes now?

Urgh--seriously. I dunno. I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking that I'll hold on and try to let the storm pass. I am hopeful that the first of the year will be a good turning point.

But this box...it has shaken my faith yet again.

• Like 1

I think I figured out what's going on with Memebox.

They must be doing research for their new book called, "How to Completely Ruin and Dismantle a Hugely Successful Business in Just a Few Months: The Memebox Story."

I think the owners Instagram butt crack picture should be the cover.

• Like 12

Ugh.

Just ugh.

I would actually be more turned off than I currently am,

but at the moment I am happily dipping pretzels into a jar of Nutella and feeling no pain.

• Like 6

Ugh.

Just ugh.

but at the moment I am happily dipping pretzels into a jar of Nutella and feeling no pain.

omg if there was a cure for the world's troubles...it would be that! LOL

• Like 2

I actually can not believe that global box even after everything - I feel cheated tbh and I'm done too once my boxes come and my review points are used up that's it for me - I am dreading 'super' Luckybox 11

Ugh.

Just ugh.

Tomorrow I am going to buy a jar of Nutella and a bag of pretzels and have a threesome

My OH is on the other side of the world, I'm sure he won't mind

• Like 6

Tomorrow I am going to buy a jar of Nutella and a bag of pretzels and have a threesome

My OH is on the other side of the world, I'm sure he won't mind

I highly recommend Stacy's flat pretzel thins with sea salt.

They are perfect for dipping...light and crispy, giving you the perfect pretzel to Nutella ratio in every bite! :)

EDIT: This is getting ridiculous, I am Meme "stress eating".

Edited by LisaLeah
  • Like 1

Like others here, I think its time for Memebox and I to break up.  We've been together since box 5-2, but I feel like the magic is gone and Memebox doesn't value me anymore. 

Time for me to give my love (read: money) to somewhere else

• Like 2

I highly recommend Stacy's flat pretzel thins with sea salt.

They are perfect for dipping...light and crispy, giving you the perfect pretzel to Nutella ratio in every bite! :)

EDIT: This is getting ridiculous, I am Meme "stress eating".

I live in London, thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out for them, if not I'll get some when I'm in the US - actually I was eyeing up the Nutella with your name printed on it from selfridges it's very cute but I probably would never open it :)

Ah who am I kidding I would crack of open at the first sign of pmt or post memebox tension.....

• Like 1

While taking photos of my WTF box just now I marveled at how a box that seemed so "meh" when I first saw spoilers could seem so good in comparison to Global 17. WOW

• Like 1

Ohhh I just love Selfridges @@Mahsa

Especially around the holidays, it's such a happy store.

They have the best beauty department too.

All stress eating jokes aside, I do have a feeling Meme will come through with some good Black Friday value sets. Maybe it's the Nutella speaking, but I am still feeling optimistic.

Does Memebox hate money or something?  I'm starting to truly believe they hate money.
17 is my first global... sunscreen is cool if you're legit Snow White like I am I guess.  And I guess my hands will be soft and wrinkle free cause that Shara Shara isn't going anywhere near my face.  And I bought the bundle... ugh.  Please, December boxes be good. 

• Like 1

I'm glad I did not end up buying the Luckybox 12-14 bundle now. I do not want to commit to that many future Memeboxes without seeing how this month of boxes play out. I'm happy with what I will be getting in Wine and Cheese, but very interested to see Tea Tree spoilers since that's the next box I'm getting. After that the only one I have purchased is Cleopatra.

While taking photos of my WTF box just now I marveled at how a box that seemed so "meh" when I first saw spoilers could seem so good in comparison to Global 17. WOW

I'm still deciding if I should keep mine! Did you swatch out the Dearberry Play Choux? That's the only thing I'm really interested in.

I am going to think positively here - lol. I've seen early unboxings of memebox, and they had foils and deluxe samples in the boxes

the hair products are foils - I have short hair and I can use them. I loathe foils, and am sad about this one.

climax water pool cleanser - what an unfortunate name!! haha. that actually sounds cool to me

sunscreen - can't use it as I have sunscreen up the wazoo from memebox. However, even though it is winter, if you or you know someone who loves winter sports - like snow boarding, skiing, any activity that is outdoors, they can use it. I am going to be gifting my sunscreen to my nieces

lip palette - there is just no excuse for this miserable thing

shara shara cream - it sounds good - I haven't been exposed to shara shara skincare line other than the lip scrub - is it that bad?

shara shara bee tox spot cream - oh yeah - I can use this and I will

it isn't an exciting box. I hate that they dumped a shitty lip palette on us and hair foils, but if the shara shara skincare line isn't that bad - I might like the box overall.

edited to add - I do have a shara shara product from the choco mania box - the avocado & choco massage cream - and I really like it a lot!! I will use the cream as a neck cream :)

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 2

@@biancardi Have you heard anything about their skincare?

All I know is the sheet mask that came in Earth and Sea

which was pretty good btw.

@@biancardi

I haven't used a lot of Shara Shara skincare, but the two items I have aren't impressive. There was a hand grommage which didn't work at all. Not one little bit of balling up and I used the entire tube. I've also tried the chocolate massage cream, and was sort of "meh" about it. Other than it tightening my skin by drying it out, I didn't notice anything special.

Let's pretend that the restocks for Friday are boxes. What would your wishlist have on it? For me it would be skincare (I will never stop hoping that restocks), both snail boxes and the first honey box. What am I missing? Milk? 

Edited by blinded
  • Like 1