MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

@, am i going to be safe since i didn't purchase any of those?

Nobody is safe. I predict that you'll soon recieve what you think is a free sampling product and it will turn out to be...REVECEN VIOLET FOUNDATION dun dun fun! Like Fantômas, CPM2 is everywhere.
  • Like 6

@ I received a surprise CP2 box a couple days ago, it showed up randomly when my Little Mermaid did.

Memebox's customer response acknowledged it was an error, then acted like I should be ever so grateful that they were allowing me to keep the box, they didn't even mention me sending it back (which they've done with similar situations in the past with me). 

They hate those blasted CP2 boxes as much as we do. 

You're right though......No one is safe. 

• Like 1

I only have four more boxes coming that need to be spoiled:

Apple mojito

Blackout

Empress's secrets

Wonder Woman

I have recieved or will be receiving 3 cpm2 items from my recent boxes, the appletox, the serum and the purple foundation.

The boxes that havnt been spoiled are meant to be themed new boxes not throwback boxes like Luckybox I will be more than annoyed to recieve repeats in these boxes

I'm getting 5 of those and have a feeling I should probably cancel Wonder Woman but it's bundled so, well, I'll just have to bite the bullet. I'm not freaking out YET because I have no CPM2 stuff so far so I guess I could live with, let's say 2 of those items, providing it's not the purple stuff. Or Cheekroom. Or the eyeshadow LOL

@ I received a surprise CP2 box a couple days ago, it showed up randomly when my Little Mermaid did.

Memebox's customer response acknowledged it was an error, then acted like I should be ever so grateful that they were allowing me to keep the box, they didn't even mention me sending it back (which they've done with similar situations in the past with me).

They hate those blasted CP2 boxes as much as we do.

You're right though......No one is safe.

omg why CPM2?? Why not a nice product?!?

That eyeshadow is the limit for me. I now see similar-looking three-shadow circular pacts from nice brands like Clio and shudder on instinct.

Slightly off-topic, but is there a thread out there where people talk about their skincare routines? I know that my personal routine changes a lot, but almost all of it is comprised of memebox items. I always love reading how people are using the stuff we get in these boxes and even items outside of it. There can be a lot of trial and error so a troubleshooting/advice thread would be wonderful, but I don't see one?

There isn't one dedicated to routines, just general korean skincare. It would be nice to have a thread and find out what everybody is using daily! There are lots of people I have pm'd asking how they use items, I'm always curious xD

• Like 1

I'm getting 7 of those boxes so probability of cpm2 item is 95% plus then...already got an extra appletox...

Please...no ..more!!

• Like 1

I have 14 of those boxes . I'm busy at work for the month .i may wait and open all if them Xmas day night . You know because after working cooking people's Xmas dinner any excitement will of gone forever so if there are cpm2 products I can just think bollocks and start an Xmas box for some poor sod next year

• Like 2

I'd be happy to get free CPMs. *shrug* 

Free stuff is better than no stuff! :P

@@Lorna ljblog good idea! You can label them with one day each up till 2 weeks before xmas and do an Advent box opening or something. :D 14 is alot...

• Like 2

Oh God...imagine if they send out a free box with every box purchased from now till Christmas....I'd be drowning in her stuff...

Oh, my gosh, I have 17 boxes on the Bingo card coming.

Fanserviced, I think I am in the running for Bingo Queen aka The Biggest Loser. LOLOL.

And to think, if they had just shipped the Innisfree and CPM2 bundles, we wouldn't be left in agony. I do believe that would have cleared them out.

And  the little girls on IG posting how thrilled they are with CPM2 boxes arriving? OMG, I want to reach through my screen and give them some GOOD K-beauty products. ( Aside from The Yeon Hallabong Serum and Appletox, which are probably lost on the CutiePie fangurls anyway).

I just counted, I've got 7 of those too.  

CPM2 still hasn't sold out even though it's Black Friday weekend, keeps randomly appearing with people and has been lowered in price.  That's a pretty damning indictment there.  And confirmation this bingo card is going to get a lot of use.

Edited by thelavalampgirl

I've got eight of those boxes coming, plus the globals (17, 18, 19).  Also you missed out the Anniversary box.  I know it's meant to be all new products but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if we got a duplicate item anyways.

So altogether I've got 12 new boxes coming plus the Soothing Sista (but I already know what's in that).

• Like 1

I have only 9, glad I skipped a few of the releases in Oct now that its leftover party ever box almost x)
Tried one of the YET masks I had laying around today and it were lovely on! Fit my face better than any other sheet mask I've tried! Regretting not picking up the YET set :o