MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Oh my, now I'm starting to seriously worry if I should expect "no more shipping to Poland" email :(

And I'm very sorry that some countries get excluded again...

I suspected that something was up when Memebox said outright that they wouldn't issue gift cards this year. The newer box listings now have labels showing that they ship globally--like the shop items. Boxes that sold out a long time ago and weren't restocked don't have that label, so I think it was added consciously (and not as a result of someone flipping a switch and being forced by the programming to label everything, even things that don't need a label at this point like boxes). I'm wondering if the next change will be certain boxes shipping only in the US from SF.

• Like 1

Lucky #12 pics up in spoilers!

Thanks! Not got a lot to say about it - Its not a bad box, bit boring but not terrible either.

• Like 1

I agree, lb12 was ehhh, but at least not too bad. Also, wasn't global 18 supposed to come out the same time too?

That went out on the 24th Dec so depends on individual countries postal service (UK has no deliveries on Boxing Day)

Lucky #12 pics up in spoilers!

I like it.

I'm obsessed with those pigments. As long as I get a different color than the one in my Tinkerbell box, I'll be happy!

I'm pleased with it. It isn't mind blowing but its perfect for a memebox toddler like myself. I was hoping for a good box to round out my skincare routine after receiving dirty gal and Cleopatra. It succeeded at that!

• Like 3

For me its 3 repeats, 3 new but will likely be able to use all the products so in that respect, its OK.

Really hope they release an awesome end of year superbox....out with the old and in with the new baby!! (so, all new products that are fantastic).

Also would love a Valentine's Day box (for my birthday) so it'll arrive on or around that date ;) to include some really cute items (so you say awhhh when u see them) or another birthday box...

I suspected that something was up when Memebox said outright that they wouldn't issue gift cards this year. The newer box listings now have labels showing that they ship globally--like the shop items. Boxes that sold out a long time ago and weren't restocked don't have that label, so I think it was added consciously (and not as a result of someone flipping a switch and being forced by the programming to label everything, even things that don't need a label at this point like boxes). I'm wondering if the next change will be certain boxes shipping only in the US from SF.

I hope not.  I am not interested in USA curated boxes.   A bunch of tonymoly crap

I just discovered another use for those cooling creams that are for your legs (global 16 box & another box had the emu leg cooling massage cream).

I hurt my hand last night.  Could hear something "snap" (tendons or something), so I have minor hand pain.  I ran out of my bengay so I figured, hey just try this as it is a cooling product that really numbs up my legs!!  I massaged it into my hand and it has that icy-heat that I love so  much.

• Like 2

I'm sooooo behind, but I can't be bothered to catch up. What did I miss, Ladies? Anything good?

And I'm sure it's been discussed, but I seriously can not stop laughing at the new boxes having comments about no CP2 leftovers. 

How sad that it's reached this point.

Whatever happened to CP4, anyways?  :lol:

And I hope my fellow Memeboxers had a lovely holiday.  :wub:

• Like 3

I am really sorry that memebox will stop shipping in certain countries :( I hope there is a way around any problems they have... I also noticed the shipping globally under each box... I am already jealous of special usa shop offers, I don't want to see usa fans getting more boxes than the rest of us (and I say it a nice way!) !!! Isn't there enough memelove for everyone?!?

I don't think any of us want boxes being shipped from the US.

The quality (and value) is going to drop drastically if they do that. 

And the "brand" focus worries me as well.

I think most of us are just crossing our fingers that all of this behind the scenes stuff is just because of the Memeshop and USA Exclusives shops going through changes. 

However, doing brand type boxes ( similar to their current "value sets") that just ship within the US would make sense. Since those bring in an entirely different type of customer, and also bring in some major profits. 

Edited by cfisher
  • Like 2

Just popping in to say hello to all my favorite ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday for those of you who celebrate! I've had a crazy few days- super busy visiting family and trying to keep up with my blog so I don't get too far behind! LOL

I bought the boxing day box (who knows what number it was at this point...way too many of them in my opinion lol) that had the "deluxe miniatures." To me, deluxe mini's doesn't mean "foil packets" so I'm down. $12 is pretty much the only thing I can afford after Christmas LOL I like deluxe samples because I like to try stuff and not have giant full size items everywhere. I have enough of those as it is. At this stage in the game, I'm more interested in deluxe samples so that I can try stuff and then buy full sizes of the stuff I like. I've got enough full size skincare to get me through my entire life ;)

I'm off to continue cleaning my room even though it's 3am...way too much work!!!

• Like 5

Quick update - Boxing Day box number 4 now sold out too. Only a few old boxes left #17, CPM2 (which will be there till the end of time...).

Only bought the samples box and Pony palette using the VIP code as saved $5 or so. Will see what the new year brings.

@@MissJexie hey happy holidays to you too! I wanted to get the sample box but it sold out after I woke up lol. I didn't buy it immediately because I didn't need those hair or makeup samples. Hopefully its good.

@@Alidolly oh wow! Thats really quick. People must have been thirsty. I'll save up points for legit themed box. Expecting a New Years Collection #1 and #2 soon lol. It has been the common trend since Thanksgiving. But the quality hasn't been like before... :/

• Like 1

@@veritazy agree - most of the recent boxes seem to be repeats and old stock. If they do release New Year boxes, I'd want it to say "all new stock for the new year" as I'd likely wait for new themes boxes too otherwise.

They've obviously still got loads of CPM2 boxes which they should just reduce to $12 and get rid of them. $19 isn't a big enough price drop. Breaking them up might give them a slightly bigger profit margin ($8 for the appletox / serum and a couple of dollars for the other item). Actually tried the eye shadow yesterday (blue palette) and it wasn't bad tbh. I've got the browns and pinks to though so only missing the purples lol!

I'm not in a mad rush for new boxes so can wait till something I really fancy comes along...unless they decide to stop shipping to the UK next..could be their way of streamlining to US and China only lol!

• Like 1

That's just mean... I see 40% off sale then notice us only grrr

No....that's just typical. They always forget the global folk.

S'ok...nothing I want or need anyway. I've a whole body shop advent calendar worth of stuff (and Tesco one too). My MIL gave me some Champany's products as well...I'm drowning in lotions, potions and creams. ;)

• Like 3

i bought the pony palette using vip code, saved 5,4 $! I always wear shimmery eyeshadow, the palette will be put to good use! ^^