MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Is there a typical time that Memebox post new boxes? If you can give me that as GMT, even better!

it varies lately after 6pm , but the odd morning one,

I've been mentally going through all the box releases for the past several months. I, like probably most of you, have already bought restocks of boxes I really like.

The only newer restocked boxes I would seriously consider would be Banila Co. and Wine and Cheese ( because I bought so many wine K products when I didn't get my Innisfree wine item in my box). 
I DO love the Dear by Emprani bounce cheese and the Mangchee items are wonderful too. 

Anyone notice how the shop has the Holika Holika wine sleeping packs now?  At the time of the W/C problems, I said they should replace the Innisfree gel with a Holika Holika wine sleeping pack. I LOVE mine.

If Memebox really plans to go back and offer some of the first Global boxes that were pictured in the email ( just got a glimpse before I deleted the email, then I'd have to Google reviews to find out what's in the boxes. 

I also have a question about whether the products are restocked or old stock, because I don't want expired or expiring soon products. Waste of money.

Lol you are a bad girl Lorna. Reminds me I saw an ad for a lady garden wash a few days ago on TV... Nearly choked with laughter...

Seriously just leave the area alone and if you have issues see a gp

What's the bet the "sale box" is CPM2 lol!!!

I think that's a totally safe bet. I laughed when I read that they are planning " Sale boxes", thinking " Yeah, old CPM2 strikes again".

I WOULD buy another Coffee Break With Dani box, but that's the one they never restock, LOL.

• Like 2

Thing is, takes ages going back through all the boxes to find out what was in them and I'm not sure I can be bothered lol!

• Like 2

Thing is, takes ages going back through all the boxes to find out what was in them and I'm not sure I can be bothered lol!

the thing is ,id love another global 2 and 3,got then in 5 minutes with the very first restock back in march, and i worship some of those earlier boxes ,and the products, as last year went on  i found that certain boxes like wine and cheese and cooling box from the summer were worthy of 2nd or 3rd or even 4 box buying, the same with luckybox1,its a thing of the boxes that really meant buy me again stuck in my mind, id buy a pore care 1 and 3 in an instant for my son,or hair and body 1 for the cherry blossom treatment alone, 

but then you think unless you need the whole box i can get the product else where cheaper ,quicker, and samples as well. it really needs to wow me to buy sale or not ,points or not,

@@lorna - exactly, there are products in some boxes that I'd love, but I don't want the rest of the items. Its trying to work out which box has the most products I'd like...and that takes time. I've ask OH to print the box list and aiming to go through them and highlight the ones I've purchased already (a lot!) and the ones I really, really want. ;)

I briefly considered trying for the Rose Box (the one that keeps getting away), but you know what? I only want two products in it, the toner and the hand cream, and I can get those from Korea Depart for cheap. And I can be reasonably certain they'll be fresh! The sleeping pack and sunscreen look nice, but I have enough backups of those types of items to last me another year or two.

There are very few boxes I'd want in a restock, and since they are old boxes I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Some boxes have a couple of items I'd like to try, but I don't want the rest. If swapping or selling was easier in Canada I might consider them, shipping is just so pricey that it's hard to get rid of things. I'm almost at the point that I'd rather spend the same amount of money and just get the items I want and not have extra things hanging around. But, if skincare or either snail box restock I'm all over those. 

• Like 1

Am I weird for actually liking the Blue color box!? Seriously, love the blue lipstick - so cool! If that's $15 then its mine ok!

(Dont like the other color boxes...just the blue one!)

• Like 1

Luckybox #5 is appealing because it's probably the only way I will get an LJH product for under $30.

I had some serious sticker shock when I saw the Nakedboxes. I kept thinking about how much product I could get that I actually felt I needed to try from TesterKorea.

I think my cooling on Memebox isn't entirely their fault though. There were just too many boxes released in October that I 'needed', plus I feel like at the beginning of the year I always have more expenses to worry about, more resolutions about saving I want to keep. Not to mention the Canadian dollar is poop right now.

• Like 3

Both Luckybox 5 and 7 are very solid boxes, despite most people having most of the items now. Ngl when I searched up LB5 I saw a pic of the box and thought the V7 eye serum was the Nuganic Customize Sunblock and immediately decided to buy three or more boxes but then I was really disappointed. Lol.

At least for those of us who feel like we've had our fill of restocks, it means the market will be replenished with some select items that we might want to try or get a backup of. I've got my eye on grabbing some illi Cleaning Oil/Foam sample sets. 

Also, looking at past Luckyboxes -- does anyone else remember how #1 and #3 had nine items?! Ah, the good ol' days.

• Like 4

I'd love to grab a restock of lucky box 5! ^^ I really want to try the tea tree essence! ^^

Well, there are a few older boxes I'd like IF they will be offered at the price they were before, not jacked up another $10 or so.  I would also like to be able to bundle boxes and get express shipping at the standard shipping price.  This time of year, standard shipping of 3 weeks doesn't cut it -- I think some of my items have been frozen and thawed, maybe over and over.  No wonder stuff leaks.

Also, if they only restock at 3 in the morning my time, as they did for the last few restocks, forget it.  I don't need any Memebox that badly.

I sound picky, don't I?  I am.  It's my money and they are a business, not my buddy.

• Like 6

There are only a few restocks I'd be interested in as well, but one is the Chocolate one which seems impossible to grab! Plus I have a TesterKorea order I'm waiting for.. I don't really NEED much more, right?? At least I'm telling myself that. I got into Memebox late so only have about two of everything.. two toners, two creams, etc. In my dreams I have stockpiles of stuff, since the thought of running out is scary! I can't go back to anything else!!
Also, I just received my Boxing Day 3 box and I loooooove it so much. I got the lipstick color I wanted and it is so nice!! It was my last thing on order from Memebox though, so it was happiness and sadness all bundled up together.

• Like 1

@@nelliebelle1197 it really depends on where u are on the Korean beauty journey. If you've just started out then they are nice boxes. Find a $3 code and use that.

If however you've quite a few products then they might not be exactly what you need or want.

Price wise, you are getting OK value for money - though memebox is known to over exaggerate prices quoted. For the higher end products (where they've quoted $40, knock $10 off their price and its nearer what the actual cost would be). So, in general you'll get a good deal even though its $40.

A lot of us on here though have product overload and were here when the $23 boxes with $5 vouchers off were about so think the prices have increased but not the products included.

Hope that helps

@@nelliebelle1197 it really depends on where u are on the Korean beauty journey. If you've just started out then they are nice boxes. Find a $3 code and use that.

If however you've quite a few products then they might not be exactly what you need or want.

Price wise, you are getting OK value for money - though memebox is known to over exaggerate prices quoted. For the higher end products (where they've quoted $40, knock $10 off their price and its nearer what the actual cost would be). So, in general you'll get a good deal even though its $40.

A lot of us on here though have product overload and were here when the $23 boxes with $5 vouchers off were about so think the prices have increased but not the products included.

Hope that helps

I have been ordering these boxes pretty much since the beginning.  but I have not been posting here much anymore. I have usually stuck to one or two boxes a month. I was just wondering if these specific products were any good. I actually don't have any of them - I a different cheese cream, for example.

Edited by nelliebelle1197