MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

the shipping isn't free if they state the box is $33.00 and the price tag is $39.00 - just saying

They changed their description since when they initially offered it.  Lorna and I both saw it at $33.00. When I posted this on my blog, I copied it from their site, and I have it at 33.00 so now I will have to change it...sigh

They aren't really offering free shipping.

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 3

Urg.. I just googled the items. The first three items are from older boxes from around August or so. The Dermakey one has been around for a while too.. I was going to get it but now. .. no.. 

Thought so. Not a new idea in their heads any longer. Just shove it out and think we will buy.. NOPE.

The Ipsenature apple water brightening scrub is now available again in the memeshop!!

No free shipping though :\

• Like 2

for those who wanted that goddess cream internationally, it is there in the shop with free shipping - SN Plant Stem Cell T Cream 50ml

• Like 2

they took away the FREESHIPPING promo. I was going to purchase 70+ of items to get those scrubs, but that promo is no longer in use.

• Like 2

they took away the FREESHIPPING promo. I was going to purchase 70+ of items to get those scrubs, but that promo is no longer in use.

Customer Appreciation Week? Really?

• Like 2

For the first time since Mask Box 2, I don't have any Memeboxes coming for me. Nothing to be shipped, nothing in transit. I picked up my last one, Luckybox 10 at the post office (didn't even need my ID, the postal worker said they remember me and my pink bubble mailers) and now there's nothing else. It's a weird feeling.

For the first time since Mask Box 2, I don't have any Memeboxes coming for me. Nothing to be shipped, nothing in transit. I picked up my last one, Luckybox 10 at the post office (didn't even need my ID, the postal worker said they remember me and my pink bubble mailers) and now there's nothing else. It's a weird feeling.

I'm in the same boat. Feels very anticlimactic.

Put me in the "disenchanted with the 'box party' restocks/membox in general" camp.  They are just happening too late for me and I'm not going to go out of my way each night for the likes of Waxing and the Nail boxes.  Especially if they can't do it in a sensible, all in one push at a set time in a set place.

Of course there is one box I am DYYYYYYIIIING for.  I'd seriously pay someone to get it for me and ship to my address...  But of course it is the one we are will all be trying to snap up.  *sigh*  I'm not going to get up in the middle of the night just to be disappointed.  (sorry, having bad attitude)

• Like 3

Is the general customer service email the best way to get review points that haven't been credited to my account? I submitted one review about two weeks ago and a second just over a week ago and neither have been credited to my account.

I'm not dying to buy any Memeboxes right now but if they ever give me those points I'll have 15, which is about half of the cost of a box. Or a third at the new prices...

^What box? If I happen to be up when it's restocked I'll grab it for you no problem. I'm sure some others would be happy to do so too.

For me, "that box" would be that with the Nuganic Customize Sunblock or Palan Hair Essence. I'd gladly pay for the entire box if it means I could get my hands on them. So if anyone catches an extra restock of a box with one of these items in it... let me know.

Otherwise, I can't say there's a whole lot I care about. I just want my review points ASAP so I can get an item from the Memeshop or two and get out.

^ @@bluefintuna, no one's been getting their review points as far as I know. I've been waiting for over 20 days now.

Edited by Bunbunny

@@Bunbunny Lucky Box #5.  Seriously, if someone in the US would be up for it... Though I'm not sure I trust Memebox to not horribly wreck the shipping label for an order purchased by one person and shipped to another (I like how *that's* my concern in this situation)

• Like 2

@@bluefintuna No one has gotten review points since last year.  I think they're not doing the program anymore now that they've switched affiliate programs.  That's my guess anyway.

The new box has sold out already so never got the opportunity to even look at it as was asleep....wonder how many they made? Unless they are doing little restocks rather than shove the whole lot on at the one time...

Not feeling the memelove and appreciation week...they are having a Larf aren't they!

• Like 1

So...is that it for today? A box that's already sold out and a few items added to the shop?

Don't think I'll even bother switching on the iPad tomorrow if that's the case...just too depressing.

On a happy note, they did give me 4 memepoints for the leaked patting water so will have those if there is ever anything I'd like to buy...or get the chance to! I miss the VIP early opportunity to purchase...

I wouldn't be surprised if the memebox customer appreciation week is really a ruse to conduct some sort of behavioral study using us as lab rats. 

• Like 6

@@bluefintuna No one has gotten review points since last year.  I think they're not doing the program anymore now that they've switched affiliate programs.  That's my guess anyway.

I don't really care if they end the program but they have to give us notice to allow us to finish reviews for boxes already purchased. Just ending it with no warning would be a horrible move, it's basically screwing over the people who are advertising your product for you, that would be the final nail in the coffin for me. 

• Like 2

Just looked on Facebook and there's a post saying the new box sold out over 4 hours ago...like seriously, now many did they have to start with? Given its a starter box (so there would be a lot of interest...especially as its slightly higher end products), you would think they would have enough to last at least a day or so?

As for the points for reviews, do they still have it on their website? If so, can point them in that direction and say, as they have it still advertised, they should honour the deal...as bad publicity can do a hell of a lot more damage than good...especially to their already dwindling sales. A few you tube or blogs saying avoid them, poor CS etc would have an affect I'm sure!

So...is that it for today? A box that's already sold out and a few items added to the shop?

Don't think I'll even bother switching on the iPad tomorrow if that's the case...just too depressing.

On a happy note, they did give me 4 memepoints for the leaked patting water so will have those if there is ever anything I'd like to buy...or get the chance to! I miss the VIP early opportunity to purchase...

It's still only 11:25 PST, so there may still be another restock tonight.

That was weird. I saw the blue box and then it disappeared..

Did you see it on the sold out page? Maybe they are switching it to the box party page now.