MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

I hope some of you got the Chocolate Mania value set (I got the original box).  The only thing in the VS missing from the box was the eyebrow pencil which was meh anyway and which a lot of people thought was moldy.  I think it just had "bloom" on it, but whatever.  The VS had all the good stuff, and for only $19, that's great.

However, Memebox deleting negative reviews on crappy boxes they're trying to move really pisses me off.  I just posted on their Facebook page; they'll probably remove that too.

• Like 2

Actually, there are only about 20 January Boxes left so you'd better get it if you want it.

I was going to buy it, but I keep looking at my over flowing box in my bedroom, and it's turning me off - All I see is dollar signs laying there un used :(

I'm so bummed that I missed the w and c, from jeju and, choco mania value sets as these were the restock boxes I was hoping to have a chance to grab. So basically I have been staying up late each night this week for nothing.

Seriously Memebox? Your customer appreciation week is more like a big middle finger to your customer base. And yes, I'm really cranky because I have been sleep deprived this whole week!

• Like 9

I couldn't figure out what was missing from the chocolate box. Totally forgot about that eyebrow pencil. Mine was one that was nasty. I was probably just bloomed, but it was also so dry it was unusable. 

Other than that wine and cheese value set, nothing this week has interested me at all. Good thing since I'm way too old to be staying up past 3am just to be disappointed. 

So we can safely say the "customer appreciation week" is the final clearance of the warehouse sale...stuff they found after clearing all those Boxing Day and Black Friday boxes.

What crap...er, I mean delights will we get tomorrow I wonder? What's left? What haven't they added yet from the recent disaster boxes that sold badly?

Its Friday so another new box perhaps? Or more of those value sets (where they can't make a full box).

• Like 5

I missed the value sets but just sat a 5 hr tattoo session . Not that worried .

I wonder what tomorrow the last day will bring

• Like 3

I would of got the wine and cheese bundle set or tried the chocolate set but I'm not upset they are sold out . Restraint is good

• Like 1

The $19 value sets were really nice! I think that's a good idea! But I haven't bought anything so far...

Update regarding my box that was returned in Korea. Memebox emailed me that actually my box is in Spain... without any further info... They clearly messed up everything, I have no idea what tracking number they check... I hope they don't think that it is my fault that the package went in Spain instead of UK!

To all you lucky girls who got Coffee Break With Dani, I still love you.  And if you don't want your Miguhara... *cough*

That was a lot of Dani boxes, too!  I tried so  hard but it sold out in my cart.

I think that Luckybox #5 will never show up.

• Like 2

I'm happy some of you guys got the $19 boxes :) they are a good deal actually! I missed everything. Just when I went off to bed, I think they posted all the boxes. Oh well..sad I missed the chocolate box, otherwise I'm okay with missing out.

I've a feeling tonight's gonna be crazy mad rush to get restocks. Quite a few of the boxes mentioned in their promotion didn't show up yet.

I'm tired of waiting for lucky box 5 as well :/

• Like 1

Hello ladies, 

Im usually just a lurker in this forum. I just looked at the moisturise moisturise moisturise spoilers and Im actually quite happy with the box. Overall I used to be so excited about memebox, Ive been here since box 5. But now, I think just like everyone else, Im a little disappointed. 

I just had a question regarding tester korea, has anyone ever made an order from Uk? if so, how long did it take to receive it, as its been almost a month for me.... 

Thanks!

Hello ladies,

Im usually just a lurker in this forum. I just looked at the moisturise moisturise moisturise spoilers and Im actually quite happy with the box. Overall I used to be so excited about memebox, Ive been here since box 5. But now, I think just like everyone else, Im a little disappointed.

I just had a question regarding tester korea, has anyone ever made an order from Uk? if so, how long did it take to receive it, as its been almost a month for me....

Thanks!

Hi,

I've ordered a couple of times to the UK and it is usually just short of a month from when I put the order in till it finally arrives. Once it gets to GBLALA, its about 3 more days till it arrives at my house. I know they where swamped at Christmas and had lots of orders on standby for over a week but I think they are starting to catch up again.

Hmmm...back to the $29.99 boxes plus shipping. Not interested and will wait till someone has unboxed. Anyway, can always pick it up in their next big "customer appreciation week" in a few months time :)

Yeah, I feel like I have too many products right now, so it doesn't interest me that much. I bet I would have been all over it a few months ago, though :)

Edited by OiiO

Just read the description for the Baby Soft Skin new memebox offering. Any other North Americans get a chuckle from the "8 hours of sleep is simply out of the question" part of the writeup? ;)   Will heavy duty undereye concealer be one of the items included in this box? :laughno:

Edited by Stella A

Hmmm...back to the $29.99 boxes plus shipping. Not interested and will wait till someone has unboxed. Anyway, can always pick it up in their next big "customer appreciation week" in a few months time :)

I love your dry humour, hehe.

I can't say I'm interested in the box, either. Way too vague. Also I have moisturizers for days. And by days I mean, probably two years...

• Like 3

They are offering bundles on the new boxes with "free express shipping" but charging it at checkout!!! Not cool

Since when did FREE actually mean $18.99 added to the price?

Edited by Alidolly
  • Like 2

They are offering bundles on the new boxes with "free express shipping" but charging it at checkout!!! Not cool

Since when did FREE actually mean $18.99 added to the price?

I know :(  I think they just added those and will fix them soon (I hope)

it looks like that is not a typo - you pay for one express shipping cost 18.99 - it is no longer a free upgrade to express shipping.  they really need to reword that better.  that is not a free upgrade.  that is just express shipping at one cost.

Get this value set with free upgrade to express shipping with one payment of $18.99

• Like 1

So...Looking at the sold out page. What boxes there haven't been listed yet this week (as can maybe work out what'll be up tomorrow).

Jackpot

#29 scrub (can't remember seeing that up)

#7 Milk

Dirty Gal

Luckybox 1,2, 3, 4, 5

Two mini boxes

The early globals

Etude House

Is there any more? They've "sort of" done chocolate mania, from Jeju etc as the value sets so don't think they will come up again..perhaps cacao?

it looks like that is not a typo - you pay for one express shipping cost 18.99 - it is no longer a free upgrade to express shipping. they really need to reword that better. that is not a free upgrade. that is just express shipping at one cost.

Get this value set with free upgrade to express shipping with one payment of $18.99

It's no typo I emailed and had a reply in under 5 minutes . They can keep the boxes

• Like 3