MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Going on a five day trip with my boything tomorrow!

I'm bringing the Dermalift, the Cleomee Donkey LOtion and the Bounce Cheese Cream to try on his really dry skin... Anything else girls? I'm thinking some masks and also the Secret Key Intense Cooling Pack because he seemed to like that when I tried it on him once..?

A few weeks ago I gave him one of my random memebox moisturisers and he said it didn't feel moisturising enough, so hit me with your best!

Thanks in advance girls! xD

Going on a five day trip with my boything tomorrow!

I'm bringing the Dermalift, the Cleomee Donkey LOtion and the Bounce Cheese Cream to try on his really dry skin... Anything else girls? I'm thinking some masks and also the Secret Key Intense Cooling Pack because he seemed to like that when I tried it on him once..?

A few weeks ago I gave him one of my random memebox moisturisers and he said it didn't feel moisturising enough, so hit me with your best!

Thanks in advance girls! xD

Not sure if you got the moisture surge box, but the Rich cream from that box is my go to moisturizer for dry patches. Otherwise I would suggest anything with snail in them. XD 

• Like 1

According to Instagram tags they're doing something with the meme makeup line for valentines day. Whoop de doo.

At least the flower crown is nice. :P 

• Like 1

@@athy I loved all those except the dermalift, which I haven't tried yet, I also may be ever so slightly in love with ve with mangchee from wine and cheese... Just a bit lol

And loving pro you ampoule set atm

Edited by Jane George

Not sure if you got the moisture surge box, but the Rich cream from that box is my go to moisturizer for dry patches. Otherwise I would suggest anything with snail in them. XD 

Unfortunately i didn't get that box because I don't suffer from dry skin myself! Snail is a good idea though - I have a big tub of snail honey stuff from the first honey box that i've been using for months now and I'm barely halfway through it xD I'll bring it along! Thank you!

@@athy I loved all those except the dermalift, which I haven't tried yet, I also may be ever so slightly in love with ve with mangchee from wine and cheese... Just a bit lol

And loving pro you ampoule set atm

Ooh I'll bring the mangchee along too - I want to try ALLLL the moisturisers on him, bwahahaha

What box was the ampoule from? It doesn't ring a bell for me and googling it doesn't come  up D:

Got the Tea set 2. Much happier now that I missed the first one, since I already had the mist. I just had to take one look at the ingredients for the snow white tea essence to know it must be mine.

I kind of want to get the Best Beauty Forward because of this:

In this box, you’ll find a super gentle moisturizing skincare set to treat an onset of skincare troubles, a fermented treatment essence that brightens, tones, and clarifies the skin, a fizzy pore mask that unclogs the deepest dwelling pore-dwellers, and so. Much. More!

But I can't guarantee Memebox won't pull a bait-and-switch, so I decided against it until spoilers are out.

@@crazysweet @@Jane George What about facial masks girls?! Do you use them often, or are they not something you use for dryness?

I simply like the feeling of them, so I wouldn't know... Sorry to be asking silly questions, I would think they'd feel nice for dry skin but I really don't know...

I prefer sheet to mud but I like the choco mask and muddy girl mask. Some of the sheets are really hydrating like the Sally's box hydrogel

• Like 2

January box spoiler up and its not looking good girls...4 products and a couple of masks with the looks of it. If that's what they will be churning out now I'm really worried about the mystery and other boxes..

IGNORE - its the US starter kit instead. Still looks pretty ropey tbh.

Edited by Alidolly

@@athy I don't have really dry skin but I do like using masks. I think sleeping packs may have better results than sheet masks? I think the Tonymoly banana sleeping pack is really moisturizing. I put it on after my sheet mask and I would wake up with piling as it was just too much for my skin it couldn't absorb it all. But when I only use the sleeping pack my face absorb it all. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1

okay, just been chatting via email with Lauren about the promo codes

The free shipping promo code is working again - that is the free shipping whenever you purchase over 70.00 from the international shop.  I used this to purchase my apple scrubs (hugs) and a few other items, like the refining masks (cannot beat that price 5.00 for 10 masks?),  goddess cream and dewytree tea tree mask set.

These automated discounts that you get if you use an affiliate to purchase your items now should be working.  I haven't tested these out yet, but it looked like a "glitch" happened and now they should work

• $5.00 discount on orders above $100.00
  • 10.00 discount on orders above $150.00
Edited by biancardi
  • Like 4

Yeah sleeping packs rock and I use the mangchee lifting pack as leave on mask after moisturiser during day

I wish I could try the Mangchee sometimes.

I'm using this one on days when my skin is clear but feels bleh and needs plumping:

image69.jpg?w=406&h=406

Wake up to butt soft skin each time :) 

Not sure what everyone thinks of it. Very stringy texture this.

• Like 2

I wish I could try the Mangchee sometimes.

I'm using this one on days when my skin is clear but feels bleh and needs plumping:

image69.jpg?w=406&h=406

Wake up to butt soft skin each time :)

Not sure what everyone thinks of it. Very stringy texture this.

I have that to use soon and it looks interesting tbh.

• Like 1

I really like the sound of the second spoiler. Confession time... 

I have yet to find the love for mists. So while the description of the first spoiler sounds amazing, I don't want a mist.

I felt the same way because I kept getting mists with regular nozzles, but then I got one with a microfine nozzle and it's A++ GREAT! Someone who really knows her kbeauty stuff did my makeup and showed me how to use the mist to create dewier makeup and to blend concealer REALLY nicely. It's like a pro skills upgrade in a bottle. Between the mist and the Goodal product (which really don't get discounted) I'm tempted by the US set/box, but...I'm in major cleaning the whole house mode and I need to restrain myself. ahahah

Slightly off-topic as far as new & fun stuff goes, but I resubmitted a one-star review for the Cleopatra box, since Memebox removed my previous one as well as all the other negative reviews.  We'll see if they post it.  I tend to doubt they will.  Bah.

• Like 1

I felt the same way because I kept getting mists with regular nozzles, but then I got one with a microfine nozzle and it's A++ GREAT! Someone who really knows her kbeauty stuff did my makeup and showed me how to use the mist to create dewier makeup and to blend concealer REALLY nicely. It's like a pro skills upgrade in a bottle. Between the mist and the Goodal product (which really don't get discounted) I'm tempted by the US set/box, but...I'm in major cleaning the whole house mode and I need to restrain myself. ahahah

Do the microfine mists not leave that feeling that you're walking in that drizzly misty rain? That probably bothers me more than the sudden shock of spraying my face. I am happy I stopped shooting myself in the eyes though. 

• Like 1

Any unboxings for baby soft skin and luckybox 13?

I also got the tea set 2 with some points!

I'm hoping that someone can help me learn more about how to (as easily as possible) translate the product ingredients from Korean to English. I have to take particular care with the products that I use and I find KB especially appealing because they tend to use more natural ingredients but that doesn't mean that I can use everything and I hesitate to use products when I can't figure out what they actually contain. I have some vague memory (or maybe it was all a dream) that there was some way to get all of those lovely Korean characters to become English words with meaning I could understand. Anyone?  (and I ask here because in my potential dream reference of a way to do this, I think that it was on this thread). Thank you!