MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

For anyone living in Canada, do you know if Memebox still ships via Canada Post? For standard shipping?

As far as I'm aware, yes.

Another box: Gwiyomi (Cute) Box: Packed with a bunch of irresistibly adorable products that are not only captivating to the eyes, but also work like magic to transform your skin to get that dreamy, charming glow!

Valued at $57 for $35. Really? Plus shipping? At my age and that price, nothing is going to glow on my face, not the frown -- just MMB's coffers.

• Like 1

New spoilers for best beauty forward. I died when I saw the description and bought it no spoilers :( kind of regreting it already...... the brands and spoilers so far are kind of meh for the price. Should have bought detox and renew instead..... I hope the rest of the box would be amazing brands and products... b/c what they have right now does not compare to the new valuesets that just came out. #nomorefaith This was the only box I have purchased in January, bought 10 in November and half of them had Cutiepie marzia stuff in it. Not buying anymore mystery boxes from memebox if this one sucks too.

Baby soft skin isn't bad but glad I didn't get it as nothing really that wows or I need.

Agree the exchange rate at the moment sucks. Was looking at QBox (as the stuff seems super cute) but $15 flat rate for postage is just too expensive on a $24 box so can't justify spending that sort of money. Even Kirsty's Nerd Block jnr is costing nearly £16 a month. I don't begrudge her it but some months, the contents aren't great.

Do like My Little Box so keeping that one running but think ill be a lot more selective with other orders now. My Beauty Discovery box might get the flick for example and a lot less Memeboxes from now on..

:(

I have a couple of the special edt qboxes coming for my bday from my inlaws so I am looking forward to them but I am not sure I would pay my own pennies for one. (Last year they bought my superbox 1 for my bday)

But back to memebox... Got a response on Instagram about cs issues so hopefully they will contact me again. I think they may have deleted my last reply grrrr

I have a couple of the special edt qboxes coming for my bday from my inlaws so I am looking forward to them but I am not sure I would pay my own pennies for one. (Last year they bought my superbox 1 for my bday)

But back to memebox... Got a response on Instagram about cs issues so hopefully they will contact me again. I think they may have deleted my last reply grrrr

Yep it's been removed about still waiting from last year for CS resolution.

I noticed the past 2 days lots of comments are being removed now anything now wow hush I love you based

The response is still on my screen on their post about soothingsista eyeshadow preview thingy.

Lol they will have to learn I am going nowhere. In all honesty this has been more than six weeks and I am so annoyed and getting more so every week

Edited by Jane George

Did they sort out that other lassie with the broken ampoules? I remember seeing a few comments on their Facebook page about it but never heard if they resolved that one to the persons satisfaction or not. Guess it would be a good indicator as to whether they'll back down and refund or not...

Did they sort out that other lassie with the broken ampoules? I remember seeing a few comments on their Facebook page about it but never heard if they resolved that one to the persons satisfaction or not. Guess it would be a good indicator as to whether they'll back down and refund or not...

They ended up giving her a full refund and sending a replacement, plus they sent a bouquet of flowers.

• Like 2

They ended up giving her a full refund and sending a replacement, plus they sent a bouquet of flowers.

Ok...then @janegeorge keep at them. Facebook / Instagram / Email etc. mention that lady and how you want to believe in them again but can't while they are ignoring you and not refunding as they should etc.. Hopefully they'll respond (as companies do not like bad publicity...not good for sales!)

Ok...then @janegeorge keep at them. Facebook / Instagram / Email etc. mention that lady and how you want to believe in them again but can't while they are ignoring you and not refunding as they should etc.. Hopefully they'll respond (as companies do not like bad publicity...not good for sales!)

I agree, I think the attention her posts got on Facebook helped with getting the situation resolved.

Just received this disappointing e-mail from Memebox this morning... anyone got something similar?

Do to product backlog, your The Color Recipe The Yellow Cream in your SECRETKEY Holiday Edition Season 2 has been replaced by The Color Recipe The Blue Cream.

In an effort to compensate for the replacement, we are giving you $1 store credit to use until Februrary 29th, 2015 PST

Just received this disappointing e-mail from Memebox this morning... anyone got something similar?

Do to product backlog, your The Color Recipe The Yellow Cream in your SECRETKEY Holiday Edition Season 2 has been replaced by The Color Recipe The Blue Cream.

In an effort to compensate for the replacement, we are giving you $1 store credit to use until Februrary 29th, 2015 PST

I believe when it was first out up for sale people got the emails a few days later . So they haven't altered the wording or description then all these weeks late. A lot bought it and then got a different cream they didn't want.

I can't actually post on facebook on company pages, don't ask as I have no why grrrr, hopefully if I can harass them on Instagram I can get a satisfactory conclusion... Thoroughly fed up with it though as it started on 12th dec. (item ordered end of nov)

On another bad note my Hanskin bb cream just ran out

Edited by Jane George

On another bad note my Hanskin bb cream just ran out

Bummer! :( I love that BB cream, too, I wonder what are the chances that we get a full-sized bottle some day.

They should put it discounted in their shop... I'd buy it.

Thankfully got a dinoplatz mini otw

Heck yeah, I'd buy multiples of that baby in a heartbeat!

Yay full refund and supposed to get ten points extra (not there) Finally sorted except ten but happy now. Gotta send in reviews now and I'll be up a bit of money

• Like 12

Yay full refund and supposed to get ten points extra (not there) Finally sorted except ten but happy now. Gotta send in reviews now and I'll be up a bit of money

Oh that's great!!! Persistence pays off.

• Like 1

Oh that's great!!! Persistence pays off.

Just glad it is all over.... The irony is that they money from it came from my wine and cheese bundle that was refunded by memebox... Think money is cursed.

Lol loved they say keep the ten points we gave you... Since they never gave me any might be difficult

Edited by Jane George

$1??? lol!!! That's ridiculous!!! It's like memebox is throwing coins to us...