MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Cool, they gave me ten extra points they owed me over brush debacle... Guess cheekiness works lol.

$23.99 is too steep for that palette imo.

Edited by Jane George
  • Like 1

The palette looks pretty boring tbh! I like my pony palettes much better! ^^

Can't find it on the site - not that I'm remotely interested tbh. I keep checking to see if they've added a few more items or new boxes and its just so depressing when its the same old stuff. They'd also be better breaking up the bundles and selling the boxes individually at this stage to get rid of them as they would probably sell with the $6.99 shipping but less so with the $18.99 for two boxes.

@janegeorge glad you got your points...though nothing really worth buying now. The shara shara set with the apple ampoule looks ok (I've ordered that as the last hurrah from them). Also just seen what's in My Little Box this month and its ok...nothing special though. Think I'm suffering from subscription box fatigue lol!

if there is one thing I am more addicted to than skincare, it is eyeshadows. and eyeshadow palettes... that are neutral. I really like the original Pony palette and I got this one - my eBates.com check was deposited in my paypal, so that is free $$ otherwise I would have passed on it. 17.00 is steep for 4 colors. Should have been $12.00

@@Alidolly I received that shara shara kit earlier this week ~ it is a nice kit.

Edited by biancardi

@@Jane George are the etude house ones these? putting in spoiler tag. These look nice! I might have to get some - haha

Etude-House-Give-Me-Chocolate-Shadow-45g

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 2

Yes, sold out at TK though... But in stock at higher price on bnk.

I hope I can cash out to hubby's account as I don't have a paypal on my email addy.

I got two bottom eyeshadows

@@Alidolly throw me a link to my little box spoilers

Edited by Jane George
  • Like 1

I actually like the look of the SoothingSista quad better than either of the Pony palettes... I'm not planning on buying right now, but I may pick it up at a later date if it sticks around!

Edited by theori3
  • Like 1

@@Jane George you should be able to (on the paypal account). Your email account at memebox can be different from what you enter for paypal

I got the salted caramel and the cherry truffle at BNK - I may have to get the chocolate fudge too - haha - I told ya I love my neutral eye palettes!

@@Alidolly throw me a link to my little box spoilers

Have pm'd you

Ordered the salted caramel eye palette from BNK along with a few other bits an bobs so will see how quickly they dispatch / arrive. I don't mind waiting a month for something I would like and not like I don't have enough products at the moment to keep me going lol!

Well ordered my toner on 30th and arrived yesterday lol. So pretty fast.

Atm best UK box for me is pink parcel. Birchbox sucked and the little box spoilers suck.

Seem to have gone Japanese on my likes though now as got a few kawaii boxes and a couple of food boxes.

Edited by Jane George

@JaneGeorge - That's not bad...

I've just signed up to Pink Parcel as I know I'll use some of the products for definite lol!

I cancelled You beauty box this month as it looked boring...even for £6.95...only the chocolates interested me ;)

Quite like the look of some of the products on the Love Lula site but wouldn't buy the box, just the products.

I've been looking at the Wishtrend boxes but nothing jumps out at me ATM but they look ok and seem to be slightly more upmarket (that's my impression anyway with the brands...or am I completely wrong!?).

But need to make a dent on the stuff I have already I think.

Oh, those etude house chocolate eye shadows are so adorable! I got cherry truffle and salted caramel! ^^

• Like 1

yep, you enabled me bright & early here!! haha I hadn't even had my first cup of coffee when I went on an eyeshadow purchasing spree.

• Like 3

Those 3 etude house eye shadows even smell like chocolate! I got Salted Caramel. The Cherry shadow sold out before I could check out on TK.

I'm still waiting for some of my review points. I think I'll just take cash at this point. There's barely anything interesting to buy on the meme site. The Shara Shara set does look good though.

And then you enabled all of us haha. I don't usually get excited by makeup, but these shadows look really good, especially the packaging.

The shadows are all sold out at tk atm! Glad that I managed to buy 2 of them! I love chocolate scented stuff! ^^