MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

new box for$25.00 - honey box. 

there is a coupon, it isn't affiliate related at all  Memebox posted it on their IG account - enjoy - 15% off

• Like 2

new box for$25.00 - honey box.

there is a coupon, it isn't affiliate related at all Memebox posted it on their IG account - enjoy - 15% off

Thanks for the heads up, I bought it and the birds nest eye gel patches that I had my eye on.

• Like 1

Thank you so much, figures the honey box is already sold out, as are the other 2 boxes I was considering.  Any idea how long the code is good for?

Boy was I stupid, lol, I thought the poster was telling us to enjoy the discount :)

Edited by cmelliott

new box - May Flowers ....since they mention ROSES in the description, I will so pass on this one....

• Like 1

Roses sound good to me but I'm going to pass. I don't need another box even though I would like one. :) Trying to be good and resist, at least for now. :D

• Like 1

There is another hunt going on. Look for the flowers. I got 3 of them. Not sure how many there are. 2 are on the boxes page.

• Like 1

The hunt items are

Ranunculus

Hydrangea

Peony

Dahlia

Stargazer

Someone on Instagram said there is one called Water Lily $35 for $100 worth of products but I can't find it.

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 2

Well I broke down and bought the Flower Box and all the other flowers I could find.  I love flower scented things (especially the cherry blossom conditioner) hoping maybe I'll get another of those.  Just hoping I get my money's worth out of it.  I haven't ordered in probably 4 months at least.  thanks for the heads up about the flower thing going on.  I don't follow social media so I get all my info from here really.

I hope that the flowers aren't flower scented items!  They should have put that in the description if that is the case.  I am assuming it is like the easter egg hunt - those items were not made of eggs :)

• Like 1

The hunt items are

Ranunculus

Hydrangea

Peony

Dahlia

Stargazer

Someone on Instagram said there is one called Water Lily $35 for $100 worth of products but I can't find it.

hmm, I looked at the site map for products and there isn't such an item. 

hmm, I looked at the site map for products and there isn't such an item.

I have no idea where she found it. It was a picture of a Water Lily and said Memebox on it and she wrote a description. But I looked and looked and never found it.

I saw the water lily when I first looked for the items, someone on the MB Addicts group bought it but then it disappeared. Maybe they took it down when it sold out? Idk.

@@Krystyn Lowe  well, I hope she posts what she gets!!  I would have purchased that one too, but I didn't see it.

usually, they aren't so quick to remove stuff from their site map so I am surprised that it wasn't there.

• Like 1

I found all but the water lily, maybe she meant the star lily, but it wasn't as great a value as what she posted for water lily.  I found them by looking under each category and under each I found a box in addition to the 2 under boxes.

I for one am praying they are all floral, since I love floral stuff, but you make a good point it may be more of a seasonal tag than really meaning each box will have something of that floral scent in it.  I just pray I don't get eye liner or mascara or some such horrendous thing when I ordered flowers.

I hope it's good stuff. But I am sure some of the items will be XO Memebox stuff which I don't mind getting if it's something I don't already have. I'm hoping for some skincare.

Edited by LoveSkinCare

on memebox's IG, they have a pic that shows some of the items you can get

I do hope I get the ipkn hydro set (that is what that 3 piece set looks like to me!)  - I am thinking that might be the stargazer lily  or dahlia option (as it does go for around 30.00).  The Black Art liquid pen liner - that is by missha and that would be the peony option (15.00)

BAVAR ORIENTAL LAB Max Calming Cream - that is about $47.00 although memebox had it on sale at one time for $20.00 - depending on how they go with this one, probably part of the hydrangea with something else (hopefully)

about me skin tone up massage cream - that is 35.00 - so maybe stargazer lily.

I posted the actual retail price I could find (the highest), so hopefully memebox will count it lower.   I wonder if everyone will get the same things like we did with the other "hunts"?

11252086_1434865613482368_1428263922_n.j

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 3

I have been watching Meme boxes for a while, waiting for the perfect box to splurge on. I am really tempted by the tools box. I need to replace many of my make up tools. .... What do you all think? Has anyone gotten any tools in their boxes? What do you think they might include? 

• Like 1

I have been watching Meme boxes for a while, waiting for the perfect box to splurge on. I am really tempted by the tools box. I need to replace many of my make up tools. .... What do you all think? Has anyone gotten any tools in their boxes? What do you think they might include?

I'm pretty interested in the tool box as well

• Like 1