MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

They will probably just add the brush set in your order. I remember them doing that before with their other promotions. I doubled checked the email they sent and there is no code for the set.

Thanks Reija. Do I need to just add a Pony Effect item in my purchase in order to get this?

Thanks Reija. Do I need to just add a Pony Effect item in my purchase in order to get this?

I'm not sure, sorry! I think they just send it without adding it to cart. If you add it to cart you might get charged. Did you happen to try it @@pearldrop and see if adding it to cart works and price shows zero? Sorry it's been a while since I've ordered anything from them with a promo. If my memory serves me well it just gets added automatically when your order ships. Hopefully someone remembers for sure how it goes.

I'm not sure, sorry! I think they just send it without adding it to cart. If you add it to cart you might get charged. Did you happen to try it @@pearldrop and see if adding it to cart works and price shows zero? Sorry it's been a while since I've ordered anything from them with a promo. If my memory serves me well it just gets added automatically when your order ships. Hopefully someone remembers for sure how it goes.

Sorry, I wasn't clear :) I was just wondering if it's an exclusive GWP for Pony Effect purchases or any purchase would qualify. That item is not available for purchase anyway. I will just order and see. Definitely will let you know how it goes.

I thought it was with any purchase. Hope it goes well for you @@pearldrop!

I just saw on their Instagram page that the GWP is only for Pony Effect new collection purchase.

There are two 10% codes right now: LOVELY10 and FIDDYSHAUL (only on full price items).

Also, if you use the phone app, they have some really good app only deals ;)

• Like 2

Memebox has an Easter Egg hunt on their website for discounts :)

Were you able to find any? I couldn't see even one :/

Were you able to find any? I couldn't see even one :/

I looked for a minute and couldn't find any. I'm trying to be good and not buy anything right now.

• Like 1

I got Elizavecca 3-step blackhead solution set and used it for the first time last night, but it didn't do anything :/
I left the step 1 for 5 minutes, step 2 for 20 minutes, and step 3 for 10 minutes. Did anybody see success with this product? 

I received my both orders with Pony Effect GWP mini brush set yesterday and they are teeny-tiny. Haven't tried them yet, but hopefully they will make good eyeshadow brushes for travel or purse.

• Like 1

The few brushes I have from Memebox are great. I like the quality. Hope you'll like the brushes you got @@pearldrop even though they are tiny.

• Like 1

Has anyone tried the J.One Jelly Pack? Does it live up to the hype?

I wanted to love it but I don't. The texture is almost gummy it's that tacky. And when it settles in, (which it does in a few minutes) I don't see any much of a difference. Not really sure what the hype is all about.

• Like 1

I just read about the J One Jelly Pack and how it's suppose to be the next best thing to sheet masks since it has all the skin care ingredients in one (toner, moisturizer and a mask all in one). It also mentioned to apply a thin layer and use it as a primer since it's sticky. I might have to try this one of these days. I was looking at it on Sephora's site but haven't bought it yet. I'm all for a product that can do multiple things at once since I'm always short on time but the idea of stickiness is holding me back. :)

• Like 1

Okay ladies, if the boxes available right now, what would you recommend? I have combo to oily skin. I'm ordering the travel kit for sure.

Okay ladies, if the boxes available right now, what would you recommend? I have combo to oily skin. I'm ordering the travel kit for sure.

Benton box is the best for combination skin, snail bee line is targeting oil and acne. If you didn't get it already, I definitely recommend it ;)

• Like 2

Benton box is the best for combination skin, snail bee line is targeting oil and acne. If you didn't get it already, I definitely recommend it ;)

Thank you! I hadn't ordered yet.

• Like 1

Memebox has a Cosrx Box 2.0 available for preorder for $40. They also have two Benton products for presale, an essence and an eye cream. 

• Like 2