MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Yes! Yes! Yes! I just got LB #2, it's in front of me now, super excited!

Edited by Vvianc

I just tried to place some of the items from SB5 in a spoiler to try how it works. I don't have this box so I can only guess.

You add your attachments in the replying section (more options) and don't forget to add them to your post, then select the code for this picture and with "special BBcode" icon (third on the left) you can choose the spoiler option.

My LB2 has been in Incheon since 18th and hasn't shown up on my local post office tracking site yet... It's taking longer than usual and now feeling a bit anxious :/ I hope its not going back to Korea!

Within the last two weeks I've received Box #8, LB1 restocked and LB2 (which came super fast - arriving yesterday).  I'm kicking myself for not ordering LB3 and box #9 but that's ok - I've got two naked boxes, the makeup box and the tony moly superbox on order.  Plus, I'm awaiting another order from RoseRoseShop!  Korean skincare has helped my melasma fade significantly and I've been trying US products for over ten years with no luck.

I'm loving ALL the Memeboxes I've received so far.  The only thing I didn't like was the shampoo in box #8.  Am I the only one who thinks it stinks like something nasty? 

Luckybox 5 are all repeats from 1 to 4 except 1 item, passes on that but I did order the mother's day box.Upgraded to express shipping.

Luckybox 5 are all repeats from 1 to 4 except 1 item, passes on that but I did order the mother's day box.Upgraded to express shipping.

did u get an email for mothers day box? because its not on the site, and no email.

Edited by luxx22

Having LB1,2,4 i am going to skip LB5 also. Great idea for the free express shipping upgrade, but anti-aging theme of the mother's day box doesn't really attract me so skipping this also. Finally my wallet can catch its breath, phew!

did u get an email for mothers day box? because its not on the site, and no email.

No email yet, but I found them when searching the boxes' names.

I believe there might email in about 30 mins at 1:00 am Korean time because the recent naked box emails were sent around that time... Maybe a leak lol

Edited by cheriii

It seems they are focused on pushing out naked boxes lately since it was a hit. I haven't bought any because most of them have duplicates and 1 or 2 items I didn't really like...hmm. When is Dr.Jart/Innisfree/Laneige superbox coming out lol~  :P

Having LB1,2,4 i am going to skip LB5 also. Great idea for the free express shipping upgrade, but anti-aging theme of the mother's day box doesn't really attract me so skipping this also. Finally my wallet can catch its breath, phew!

They had an anti-aging box weeks ago. Funny they are using the same theme and Mother's day in the name of forcing out our munnehs~~  :huh:

Also the naked boxes are under "/memebox/nakedbox". Just add that to the end of the main site name.

FOund the mothers day box

Oh just saw all the items.

Edited by luxx22

FOund the mothers day box, is it just one item in it? The plant stem for 69$?

It's $39 with the option of free upgrade to express shipping. i am copying the description here;

1. Epfora PIPL Serum 10ml & Essence 10ml & BB 10ml

Epfora Treatment Essence calms troubled skin and supplements nutrients to dry skin. Epfora PIPL Rejuvenating Serum brightens and moisturizes skin and erases wrinkles to create firm and healthy look. Even out skin tone with Epfora PIPL BB Cream. Restore confidence with radiant skin and protect skin from sun.

How to use

Apply essence on neck and face after wash.

Spread appropriate amount of serum on face and neck after essence treatment.

After basic skincare, spread BB cream on face.

2. DDOBYUL Plant Stem Cell Anti-Aging Solution 30ml (Full-size product)

Formulated with innovative fibroblast and collagen-producing technology, Ddobyl's Plant Stem Cell Anti-Aging Solution absorbs quickly and easily to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With its smooth and satin consistency, this lightweight serum also works to restore the collagen broken down by harmful UV rays to reinstate your skin's natural, youthful radiance.

How to use

Dispense a few drops of serum onto skin.

Pat gently to aid absorption.

3. HANSKIN Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB SPF 30 PA++ 5ml

A premium BB cream enriched with concentrated nutrient royal jelly. It gives smooth and silky finish while fighting against aging.

How to use

After toner & lotion, apply an adequate amount on your skin.

4. ESPOIR Lip Gloss 4.4g (Full-size product)

Espoir’s lip-gloss provides moisture and full coverage while highlighting your natural color. Espoir’s lip gloss will make your make up complete.

How to use

Gently apply on your lips.

5. SEP Face Lifting Mask (Full-size product)

This sheet mask is a 6 in 1 facial hydrogel mask made with a special fabric normally used for body shaping underwear. It provides intensive nutrition, fights against wrinkles, brightens skin tone, and hydrates the skin. This mask is actually laced and looks very pretty when you wear it!

How to use

Place on face after cleansing and adjust accordingly.

Leave on for 10 minutes.

Peel off and do not rinse.

Crap! I just bought two new naked boxes, LB 5, and the snail box! I have a problem--I already have some items to list in the trade thread, but the lure of these boxes is too much for me. The three box code worked for me even though I had already used it.

• Like 1

3 new nakedbox that came out during lunch today. Should I get it?

Of course! I'm such an enabler.

I got my first box yesterday, LB#1 and loved it. And I just bought the snail one. I tried one of those Missha snail masks that came in Glossybox (I think) last year and really liked it, so I just couldn't help myself.

Of course! I'm such an enabler.

I got my first box yesterday, LB#1 and loved it. And I just bought the snail one. I tried one of those Missha snail masks that came in Glossybox (I think) last year and really liked it, so I just couldn't help myself.

Snails are tempting, I know. Hehe~ If you type "snail" on memebox search, Chamos Acaci seems to be the brand they have right now, so high chance its going to be in that box. I'm in a dilemma now since I tried mizon snail products and loved them.  :o

3 new nakedbox that came out during lunch today. Should I get it?

If you already have items from those 3, Id say, save you're money on something else that they may release.

Did anyone get LB3 yet? If so could you please post the contents?

Thanks!

I officially have to stop myself from buying any more Memeboxes until the next Bundle/Multi-Box offer.

Since discovering Memebox, like 10 days ago, I've bought ~7 boxes and spent close to $300 already!

Those folks in charge of MemeboxUSA must be rakin' it in!

I really hope they continue with the high quality and good value boxes and do not decline like so many others we've experienced.

OMG I almost bought Box 13 just now... Yes, I am officially addicted to Memboxes >.<

EDIT: Upon checking my account I am actually up to 8 boxes and spent OVER $300... Yes, this is a problem, indeed!

Edited by AsianGirl
  • Like 2

"For Luckybox #5 we've included 7 best items from Luckybox #1~#4 and 1 item from Memebox!"

On one hand, I already got #1 and am waiting for #4. On the other hand, there's a chance of getting another Bounce Cheese Cream.

quietly clicks "add to cart"

Sigh. I think we need a new thread just for Memebox addicts who are trying to quit.

• Like 1