MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

I just got 8 points and an email saying an order shipped but the order number given does not match any in my history. No tracking number either. Mystery order.

Got the same email :o didn't order anything that might be coming around this time :o

• Like 1

Got the same email :o didn't order anything that might be coming around this time :o

By chance did you get the Banilco box and email them about it?

By chance did you get the Banilco box and email them about it?

Nope. Haven't email them in quite a while :o I wonder if it's a late email for box 9 since I didn't get any info related to it before shipping.

In the other hand I really wanted the make up edition box and now I sold out Dx I wonder if the 10 minute box will be good :o

Maybe we won the Meme lottery lol.

Nope. Haven't email them in quite a while :o I wonder if it's a late email for box 9 since I didn't get any info related to it before shipping.

In the other hand I really wanted the make up edition box and now I sold out Dx I wonder if the 10 minute box will be good :o

Nope. Haven't email them in quite a while :o I wonder if it's a late email for box 9 since I didn't get any info related topics it before shipping.

I got that same email as well!! I checked the order number and none of my orders match it.. so I emailed them to see what it is. Lol

I got that same email as well!! I checked the order number and none of my orders match it.. so I emailed them to see what it is. Lol

I got the email today and the order number matched my meme9 order number.

You guys, I just received the Mask edition box as well hair and body. The Packaging is getting cuter and cuter. I just got a quick peek at the mask box, and a lot of it is repeats. Not that I mind, but I feel like some of the other memeboxers might. Ill try to put up picture spoilers in a bit.

You guys, I just received the Mask edition box as well hair and body. The Packaging is getting cuter and cuter. I just got a quick peek at the mask box, and a lot of it is repeats. Not that I mind, but I feel like some of the other memeboxers might. Ill try to put up picture spoilers in a bit.

OMGOSH!! spoilers please!! I ADORE masks so I really don't mind getting repeats =]

I got the email today and the order number matched my meme9 order number.

this is what the body of my email looked like:

Great news! Your order is on its way. 

Shipping Address:

Kelly Lee

(my address was inputted here)

Thank you again for ordering with Memebox! 

You may contact Memebox at [email protected] or by replying directly to this email.

The subject said " Your order has been shipped! (# my order number here)"

and that order number didn't match any of my orders that ive placed and no tracking number? lol so odd..

this is what the body of my email looked like:

Great news! Your order is on its way. 

Shipping Address:

Kelly Lee

(my address was inputted here)

Thank you again for ordering with Memebox! 

You may contact Memebox at [email protected] or by replying directly to this email.

The subject said " Your order has been shipped! (# my order number here)"

and that order number didn't match any of my orders that ive placed and no tracking number? lol so odd..

Yeah the same email. 

"Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!

We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!

These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Check out our newly arrived & restocked boxes!

Bon weekend :) "

Omg they are officially certified gone case. I put a bunch of boxes into my cart and stared at it long. They know how to get to us good. Arghhh

Seems interesting!  A lot of different types of products!

Looks like a very good box!!! Thanks for the upload!!

Memebox Hair and Body Edition

79076c800e0b7ef6febf4fb5f06df785.jpg

f00d5302752ec8c7c24f8a55264ca152.jpg

52495e18c96675a47c034bda7452ad5e.jpg

Nicely valued box (altho its meme's habit to jack up the prices to unbelievable highs lol).

I'm glad I got this! Will enjoy some of the items I guess. 

• Like 2

Thanks for posting the hair and body spoiler. I cannot begin to express how disappointing I am in the contents. I could have sworn the box would have been more balanced. Is just it just me or is there only one product for hair in the box?! How disappointing! The rest of the items seems to be for all other body parts! Serious, Memebox?!! Golly!

*Edit -- Saw a second hair product in the mix. All is forgiven.

Edited by YunaKim

"Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!

We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!

These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Check out our newly arrived & restocked boxes!

Bon weekend :) "

Omg they are officially certified gone case. I put a bunch of boxes into my cart and stared at it long. They know how to get to us good. Arghhh

oh no.. i ordered THAT many boxes in less than 2 months?!  :o lol maybe its time to go on a no buy.. after today of course.. haha

Thanks for posting the hair and body spoiler. I cannot begin to express how disappointing I am in the contents. I could have sworn the box would have been more balanced. Is just it just me or is there only one product for hair in the box?! How disappointing! The rest of the items seems to be for all other body parts! Serious, Memebox?!! Golly!

I think there are two full sized hair products.

oh no.. i ordered THAT many boxes in less than 2 months?!  :o lol maybe its time to go on a no buy.. after today of course.. haha

lol..you.  :D  :D  :D